• Londonstan is a diversity shithole LOL You couldn't pay me enough to live in that war zone.

• Local milk person
    • Re: Londonstan is a diversity shithole LOL You couldn't pay me enough to live in that war zone.
      Posted 06/19/2017 02:04 AM - Hide
    • Drivel.
    •   [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
    • Local milk person
    • Re: Londonstan is a diversity shithole LOL You couldn't pay me enough to live in that war zone.
      Posted 06/19/2017 02:08 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      True, even New York isn't that fucked.

New York is 100x safer than that curry shit hole Londonstan.
    • Local milk person
      Posted 06/19/2017 02:11 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Totally out of control, totally unsafe, totally controlled by radical leftists and radical muslims. It will become the Detroit of Europe in under a decade.

Isn't the City of London where all the money is?
    • Local milk person
      Posted 06/19/2017 02:13 AM - Hide
    • I remember walking around London in the1980's and seeing tons of :arab:

At the time I thought, "this isn't going to end well."
    • Local milk person
      Posted 06/19/2017 02:18 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      I've lived in London. You basement tards haven't.

Murder rate in London is lower than virtually every major US city.

"Virtually" :lol:
    • Local milk person
      Posted 06/19/2017 02:19 AM - Hide
    • Diversity!
      \
      :winner:

Niggers Nigger everywhere.
    • Local milk person
      Posted 06/19/2017 02:21 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:

"Virtually" :lol:

Yes, London & Honolulu are tied in murder rate.

But compared to every other major US city, London's murder rate is lower.
    • Local milk person
      Posted 06/19/2017 02:24 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Yes, London & Honolulu are tied in murder rate.

But compared to every other major US city, London's murder rate is lower.

In our cities, its just niggers killing niggers. In Londonstan, it's the might Mujahideen deleting the weak whyte! :lol:
    • Local milk person
      Posted 06/19/2017 02:39 AM - Hide
    • In June 2010 The Sunday Telegraph, through a Freedom of Information Act request, obtained statistics on accusations of crime broken down by race from the Metropolitan Police Service.[n 1] The figures showed that the majority of males who were accused of violent crimes in 2009-10 were black. Of the recorded 18,091 such accusations against males, 54 percent accused of street crimes were black; for robbery, 59 percent; and for gun crimes, 67 percent.

Between April 2005 and January 2006, figures from the Metropolitan Police Service showed that black people accounted for 46 percent of car-crime arrests generated by automatic number plate recognition cameras.[51]

Street crimes include muggings, assault with intent to rob, and snatching property. Black males accounted for 29 percent of the male victims of gun crime and 24 percent of the male victims of knife crime. Similar statistics were recorded for females. On knife crime, 45 percent of suspected female perpetrators were black; for gun crime, 58 percent; and for robberies, 52 percent.
        [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
    • Local milk person
      Posted 06/19/2017 02:39 AM - Hide
    • Ha fucking ha posted:
      Since 1990 London has had an average of 171 murders a year. That's a murder rate of 2.1 per 100,000.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crime_in_London

By contrast, the murder rate in St Louis is 59, Baltimore is 55 and Detroit is 43.

The murder rate in the US capital, Washington DC, is 24.

Now remove blacks from those numbers.

What you find is the crime rate virtually disappears.
    • Once Upon a God Flogger
    • Local milk person
      Posted 06/19/2017 02:54 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      In June 2010 The Sunday Telegraph, through a Freedom of Information Act request, obtained statistics on accusations of crime broken down by race from the Metropolitan Police Service.[n 1] The figures showed that the majority of males who were accused of violent crimes in 2009-10 were black. Of the recorded 18,091 such accusations against males, 54 percent accused of street crimes were black; for robbery, 59 percent; and for gun crimes, 67 percent.

Between April 2005 and January 2006, figures from the Metropolitan Police Service showed that black people accounted for 46 percent of car-crime arrests generated by automatic number plate recognition cameras.[51]

Street crimes include muggings, assault with intent to rob, and snatching property. Black males accounted for 29 percent of the male victims of gun crime and 24 percent of the male victims of knife crime. Similar statistics were recorded for females. On knife crime, 45 percent of suspected female perpetrators were black; for gun crime, 58 percent; and for robberies, 52 percent.

All this black crime comes about because of the black's horrendous race memory of being slaves on Massa's cotton plantations in England's Southland I mean, the mills, the cotton mills in Manchester!
    • Local milk person
      Posted 06/19/2017 02:56 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      There's more to quality-of-life than murder rate. Imagine paying the insane real estate costs and then having to deal with a bunch of wogs and pakis everyday. Failing at life. :lol:

;archiethis;

80% of London has always been a shithole. But now it's nearer 99.9999999%. Buckingham Palace is probably the only half decent place to live in London (or it will be after the £400 million refurbishment planned for the next 3 years. That should bring it running water and electricity :snicker:)

London! Most expensive real estate in the world!
      \
      :winner:

Yes! We are buying up London, parking our money there, it's a safe haven store of value.
      \
      :arab: :chinaman: :sovietman:
    • Local milk person
      Posted 06/19/2017 03:02 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Imagine paying the insane real estate costs

Thank you for admitting that you're poor.

I've lived & worked in London. You haven't.

You're just a poor basement loser whose world view is shaped by Zerohedge & Alex Jones.
    • Local milk person
      Posted 06/19/2017 03:02 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Let's look at restaurants.

Yes, Britain is world-renowned for its food. :rolleyes:
    • Local milk person
      Posted 06/19/2017 03:04 AM - Hide
    • . posted:

You're just a poor basement loser whose world view is shaped by Zerohedge & Alex Jones.

One company I worked for offered to move me to London to spin-up their EMEA operations. When I looked at cost-of-living I asked for a 3X increase in comp and that was the end of those discussions. :lol:
    • Local milk person
      Posted 06/19/2017 03:10 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:

One company I worked for offered to move me to London to spin-up their EMEA operations. When I looked at cost-of-living I asked for a 3X increase in comp and that was the end of those discussions. :lol:

You must be poor.

Highly paid execs don't care about "cost of living"

Any decent expat has housing paid for.

Once housing is paid for, the only other real expense is food.

Using the Big Mac Index as a proxy for cost of food, you'll see that cost of food is more expensive in USA than most other countries, including Britain.

http://www.economist.com/content/big-mac-index
    • Local milk person
      Posted 06/19/2017 03:25 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      You must be poor.

Highly paid execs don't care about "cost of living"

Any decent expat has housing paid for.

Once housing is paid for, the only other real expense is food.

Using the Big Mac Index as a proxy for cost of food, you'll see that cost of food is more expensive in USA than most other countries, including Britain.

http://www.economist.com/content/big-mac-index

It was a 200-person VC-funded startup. They eventually gave up on the idea of sending someone from the US and decided to go with a nigel who was ok with the shitty quality-of-life afforded by the salary they were offering. :lol:
      Posted 06/19/2017 03:48 AM - Hide
    • . posted:

;trumpthis;

London is great.
    • Local milk person
      Posted 06/19/2017 03:54 AM - Hide
    • death2me posted:
      . posted:

;trumpthis;

London is great.

Wow.

I'm surprised that super-liberal Death2me used a Trump emoticon.
  • Join the discussion - There is no registration required!

Name: (Optional)
Save
Photo: (Optional)

If you want to embed media, just paste YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter, Instagram, Vine, Liveleak, Imgur (IMAGE or GIFV) links and they'll auto embed.
Pro tips: Click the angry emojis for popular emoticons/fomotes. Check the trending fomotes for new fomotes.