- Last Post
- Trump 'absolutely' looking at breaking up 9th CircuitShow us the statute that its illegal to do this?
- Israeli newspaper claims Trump will recognize entire Jerusalem as Israel's capital during tripUS President Donald Trump will reverse longstanding US policy by officially recognizing the entire city of Jerusalem as the capital of Israel, but will not implement his election campaign pledge to relocate the American embassy from Tel Aviv, the Yedioth Ahronoth newspaper claimed Thursday. There was no confirmation of the report.
According to the paper, Israel's biggest selling daily, Trump will make the announcement during his upcoming visit to Israel, reportedly in late May - a trip the White House has confirmed it is "exploring." He is also expected to express support for the establishment of a Palestinian state alongside Israel, the paper said.
Since Israel declared independence in 1948, US policy has been not to recognize any party as sovereign in any part of Jerusalem. During his election campaign, Trump vowed repeatedly to move the US Embassy to Jerusalem, drawing fierce objections from the Palestinians. He will not announce an embassy move during his visit, the newspaper said, in its unsourced front page report.
Israel extended sovereignty to East Jerusalem and the Old City and claims the entire city as its capital; the Palestinians seek East Jerusalem as the capital of an independent Palestinian state.
- Real ConservativeX
- Poll: Just 36% of Voters Would Re-Elect Donald TrumpA new poll from Fox News suggests that significantly more people were happier with Barack Obama's first 100 days in office than President Donald Trump's.
The survey, which was conducted under the direction of two third-party research firms, found that only 36% of respondents would vote to re-elect Trump after his first 100 days, compared to 52% of respondents who said that they would vote to re-elect Obama after his first 100 days.
The poll found that 55% of respondents would not vote to re-elect to Trump; only 31% said they would not vote to re-elect Obama.
Trump will hit his 100th day in office on April 29 and has faced criticism on both sides for abandoned campaign promises. "No matter how much I accomplish during the ridiculous standard of the first 100 days, & it has been a lot (including S.C.), media will kill!" he tweeted last week.
- It's now clear that Trump was controlled opposition all alongcongress will continue to fuck him up. that is all.
- Thank god Princess Pelosi is on the verge of stroking outI get what they're saying, and this post is definitely well above average. I need to point out that this is just what we're seeing now. We need an example from years ago for a basis of comparison. I'm just saying that she was never all there, and that on day one she would have been interchangeable with:
- Trumps tax rate plan is great for everybody, thats why it wont pass. just like everything else in life, only jews are allowed tobe happy. so heres what will happen. The Democratic minority will block this plan. Paul Ryan will tell us all how horrible it is and the 9th district courts will call it unconstitutional.
baggers PWNED again
- TrumpI'm not a conspiracy tard, and I don't put much stock in a random audio clip.
But Trump calling the entire Senate to the White House, with the Sec of State and Joints Chiefs present, is verrrrrry unsettling.
It feels like something weird is about to happen.
- Trump April 26 Trump April 26 Trump April 26 Trump April 26 Trump April 26
All 100 senators have been asked to the White House on this date.
- Ruh Roh FAGGER! Congress confirms HILLARY CLINTON lied to them on tooOOO MANY OCCASIONS TOOooo count.CONGRESS confirms HILLARY CLINTON lied to them on tooOOO MANY OCCASIONS TOOooo count.
MOVE ON FAGGOTS, this BULLSHYT is STALE
- Hey stupid Baggers, looks like Obama didn't "flee" the US after all.Only White American faggots clean their asses properly! TEE HEE I JUST HAD TO CUM BACK!!
- Get ready for the fake mars landing. Trump wants USA on mars
Donald Trump instructed Nasa astronauts to get to Mars within his first term - or failing that, his second term, in a livestream with Peggy Whitson.
- FRANCE needs NEW LEADERSHIP MARINE LE PEN is the best PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE to accomplish that GOAL![quote]..[/quote]
Hey BIG CUCK, got a court date yet?
- Asian male here. I only date girls with pink nipples.Unavailable...
- Gonts, this 10/10 blonde hair, blue eye, white girl?Unavailable...
- This is the DEMOCRATIC PARTY of YESTERDAY and TODAYUnavailable...
- TRUMP RALLY ATTENDIES give LEFTIE PROTESTERS WEGGIESUnavailable...
Tip: Hover over >> for last reply to thread preview.