- Last Post
- plan to buy a Bluetooth speaker, will probably put this onUSB charging failed after 4 months of light use.
ByW. Nelsonon March 20, 2017
Color: Black|Verified Purchase
Great sound -- USB charging failed after 4 months. Best guess is the usb plug is of poor quality, and "wallows out" after even light use. Daughter has one too -- same charging issue, and even after replacement now won't turn off. Skip this one.
- Notes from the digital bunker: No country for middle-aged techiesThe Financial Times many times locks their articles to paying customers.
Here's a link ->
If that doesn't work try using Google for the article title:
Notes from the digital bunker: No country for middle-aged techies
- No Joke: Princeton University Study Warns Robots Can Be Racist And Sexist;ahaa;
LibTARDS triggered YET AGAIN!
We woz kangz!
- Does anyone bother to upgrade their computers anymore?[quote]..[/quote]
I'm running a hackintosh with a pre i series cord 2 quad core too fucking lazy to check. Use it for development and it works ok. Chip has to be pushing 10 years old. Not going to win any awards but I can run almost anything on it. Have an SSD too.
- "Internet of Things" garage door opener maker bricks customer's product after bad reviewIoT is code for ubiquitous spying
- Malware found preinstalled on 38 Android phones used by 2 companiesEverthi.g has malware on it now...cia doesnt help
- Does anyone know if there is a way to transfer files from one Android box to another Android box?Yes. I know of ES File. Which works with transferring files from or to your computer, but I want to transfer files from one Android device to another.
- Die-Hard Sysops Are Resurrecting BBS's From The 1980sUnavailable...
- Google's self-driving car involved in another crashUnavailable...
Tip: Hover over >> for last reply to thread preview.