- Last Post
- Reunion island: French police shot by suspected IslamistTwo French police officers have been shot and wounded on the Indian Ocean island of Reunion as they tried to arrest a suspected radical Islamist.
The suspect opened fire with a shotgun as a special police squad raided his home in the town of Saint Benoit.
Police said the man, who is in his 20s and in custody, was spreading Islamist propaganda online.
Weapons and ingredients used to make Molotov cocktails were found at his flat, France's interior minister said.
- TEX MEXX
- Read this STORY very CAREFULLY, and you might LEARN something about the MAINSTREAM MEDIA!GAO Weighs In On "Countering Violent Extremism"
By Patrick G. Eddington
The ongoing controversy and litigation over the Trump administration's "Muslim ban" has reignited a debate that has raged since the 9/11 attacks: Who commits more domestic terrorism-violent Salafists or traditional "right wing" extremists? According to a Government Accountability Office (GAO) report, it's the latter and by a very wide margin. From p. 4 of GAO's report:
Of the 85 violent extremist incidents that resulted in death since September 12, 2001, far right wing violent extremist groups were responsible for 62 (73 percent) (BULLSHYT) while radical Islamist violent extremists were responsible for 23 (27 percent).
- Switzerland: Swiss authorities are monitoring the online activity of 400 possible jihadists[quote]..[/quote]
- Al Qaeda Turns It's Focus to Syria, With a Plan to Challenge ISIS[quote]..[/quote]
Shut your filthy mouth, demon.
- US Probe: Was Israel Involved in Syria Chemical Attack?Unavailable...
Tip: Hover over >> for last reply to thread preview.