• Ok so co-worker (who was turned down for manager position) told me a couple times this week he's looking for a new job

• Fscking Moron
    • Re: Ok so co-worker (who was turned down for manager position) told me a couple times this week he's looking for a new job
      Posted 03/20/2017 11:18 PM - Hide
    • :lol:
    •   [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
  • Join the discussion - There is no registration required!

Name: (Optional)
Save
Photo: (Optional)

If you want to embed media, just paste YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter, Instagram, Liveleak, Imgur (IMAGE or GIFV) links and they'll auto embed.
Pro tips: Click the angry emojis for popular emoticons/fomotes. Check the trending fomotes for new fomotes.
  • Leaked News:
  • Read Topic - Any co. that has to use a "job fair" or college campus recruiting to fill jobs is a co. that is not worth working for
  • Read Topic - i was fired from my last IT job. I haven't worked in a year. How can I get one of those "unpaid intern" jobs?
  • Read Topic - Mega TFB: Woman arrested after her false DV charges got ex-boyfriend arrested 3 times and fired from job
  • Read Topic - I interviewed for an IT Manager position yesterday
  • Read Topic - True betas are the hard workers, who grovel and pat themselves on the back for working so hard.
  • Read Topic - "As for this job - fuck it, I quit." News anchor quits on air after revealing that she will fight to leagalize week in Alaska
  • Read Topic - 2/3 of all new IT jobs (that would be roughly 70%) going to foreign workers.
  • Read Topic - IRS worker got $138,000 to do 'nothing' --- and union saved her job