• MGTOW - The explosion of the "Men Going Their Own Way" Movement

• Fscking Moron
    • Re: MGTOW - The explosion of the "Men Going Their Own Way" Movement
      Posted 12/15/2016 07:05 AM : Edited 12/15/2016 07:24 AM - Hide
    • It's true that many women these days are insufferable cunts. Either chasing materialism or chads. We Trevs and Miltons never have a chance. The 80/20 rule has done for us. Even looks-matching doesn't work as even average women and fatties chase chads.

There are MGTOWs of every stripe, from chads who have had enough of women's bullshit to bitter incels and virgins who have grown to despise women to the point that they they have given up on them.

Me? I am just resigned to the fact I will never have a relationship with a woman, unless a miracle happens, or children. I make do with fucking call girls a few times a year. Other than that, I try to enjoy my freedom compared to men who are trapped with kids and their insufferable hens. Sure, my life is empty, lonely and miserable, but it's better than the hell of modern family life where men are often cucked and beta providers. The woman can destroy the man any time she likes. The balance of power is fucked now.

Each wave of 'feminism' (claiming equality - which is fair enough - but actually wanting superiority and are misandrist) has destroyed women; therefore destroying families. Thanks kikes :mad:
    •   [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 12/15/2016 09:29 AM - Hide
    • I'm of the MGTOW mindset and am in the top 10% of income and wealth holders. Single and loving it. Could retire now with enough money to last 50 years. Would rather have my dick chopped off than give a woman any legal or financial control over my life (marriage). As the video producer accurately points out, marriage is the primary institution in which men's lives are destroyed by women. I fully applaud and endorse WGTOW. Why? "A prince proposed to a princess. The princess refused. The prince lived happily ever after." That's why. Those three little sentences explain it all. Marriage and family offer men nothing but a very good chance of forced wealth transfer from themselves to their X wives through alimony, asset division child support (alimony++) and false domestic abuse allegations (total life destruction). The idea of marriage to me brings to mind one image: Delilah cutting off Sampson's hair.
        [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 12/15/2016 10:20 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Women have made their bed, now lie in it. Men have left the plantation to never return. Deal with it. It took women over 40 years to accomplish this. And now they have it the way they always thought they wanted it, and they are still not satisfied. Women have no agency and more men are waking up to this. They don't want equality, but special treatment and hand outs from daddy government. Stop complaining and carry your own weight. Men have gone their own way. They will never return. It is called the sexodus. In the end men win and women will be miserable spinsters with 5 cats wondering "where have all the good men gone". Meaning the rich idiots they can use as ATM's and fleece them financially in the family courts. All western women are doomed. Stay away from them or you will get burned. Never marry a western woman. They are damaged beyond repair and due to riding the cock carrousel in their teens and twens they have destroyed their capacity to bond with a man.

Will future generations learn from this generation's mistakes?
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 12/15/2016 10:31 AM - Hide
    • MODERN AMERICAN WOMEN ARE TRASHY AS FUCK, WITH NO MORALS NOR MODESTY OR SELF RESPECT. THEY SCREW LIKE ALLEY-CATS IN HEAT, YET WANT TO CLAIM THEY ARE A DECENT WOMAN. NO BITCH, YOU ARE A SLUT...
      NO THANKS, YOUR NOT GETTIN ACCESS TO MY TIME, MONEY N RESOURCES BY SELLIN ME THE EQIVLIVENT OF A "RENTAL-CAR" OF A PUSSY, FOR A CADDILAC PRICE...
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 12/15/2016 11:18 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      I'm of the MGTOW mindset and am in the top 10% of income and wealth holders. Single and loving it. Could retire now with enough money to last 50 years. Would rather have my dick chopped off than give a woman any legal or financial control over my life (marriage). As the video producer accurately points out, marriage is the primary institution in which men's lives are destroyed by women. I fully applaud and endorse WGTOW. Why? "A prince proposed to a princess. The princess refused. The prince lived happily ever after." That's why. Those three little sentences explain it all. Marriage and family offer men nothing but a very good chance of forced wealth transfer from themselves to their X wives through alimony, asset division child support (alimony++) and false domestic abuse allegations (total life destruction). The idea of marriage to me brings to mind one image: Delilah cutting off Sampson's hair.

To wimyn Equality means access and control of all things that previously weren't accessible by most women. That includes all those male spaces as well. If true equality was to be met, women would also need to compete against men in sports, yet they don't. If you really think about it, if women can have access to everything why can't men have any woman's pussy when he wants. It's because women have the advantage in sexuality and men have other advantages and yet women want all of it and giving up nothing. That's modern equality for you. Yes, they threw out the old can't rape your wife scenario but women still want chivalry. Women want to control everything plain and simple and by definition that means they want male slaves. If we all stop over producing and just minimalist living and working, it will crumble.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 12/15/2016 11:29 AM - Hide
    • Every feminist and ungrateful women (most of them these days)

HATE WHAT NATURE/GOD HANDED TO THEM

They despise men for:

Not having monthly bleeding, Not PMS'ing every 2 weeks, Not giving birth, Having strong bodies, Having strong minds, Ageing better, Inventing everything, etc etc etc.

Add to the fact that the Disney-princess generation has been deluded in thinking they're "equals" (lol, only in fiction cunts)

A lot of the MEN that rule this world use weak women to keep men tamed and broken (my opinion. Not conspiracy just basic law of the jungle).

They keep us enslaved through

Organized/Politicized religion, Sex/Drugs/Alcohol, Break down of the family (we're mammals and healthy family is cornerstone)
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 12/15/2016 07:14 PM - Hide
    • archie;s vids are very thought provoking when you filter through the humor and foul language
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 12/16/2016 02:28 AM - Hide
    • Modern women's increased hypergamy combined with the influence of social media and dating app culture means she has too many options to truly appreciate most men; only very few men are truly desirable to women today. Most men would be happy with a loyal gf even if she wasn't the most physically or conventionally attractive woman. Unfortunately, most of these men are unattractive to women and as such their desires are worthless in today's society. Women will never accept responsibility for their increased hypergamy and things will continue to get worse.

Sex has become easier to get for the most attractive men and all women, but much harder to get for the average male. Women willingly discard most men, leaving attractive men with too many options to consider commitment.

When a man considers the fact that most women choose to give their best, most sexual, fertile years to "alpha males" it makes marrying them feel like shit. Men are realizing that marriage means that he basically gets to be an older woman's friend, knowing deep down he does not compare to her sexual encounters in her youth. Is this petty? Not to men deep down. Masculinity so fragile? Idk, but most men have a masculine sense of pride that isn't worth sacrificing no matter what. Most men would never stay with a woman knowing another man was better....women absolutely know this about men which is why they lie about their partner count and their sexual experiences. Another reason men are refusing to marry: Men know that the divorce rate is over 50% and that women initiate 80% of them. Men know that marriage entitles women to half of their life's work. Men know marriage is a bad deal and are avoiding it with increasing intensity.

People know what dating is. Women have made it extremely difficult because they are increasingly hypergamous.

People are losing belief because women feel most men aren't anything more than disposable tools, and most men are beginning to understand that dating is a waste of time, money and pride.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 12/16/2016 02:34 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      MGOTW, cool way of saying failures that can't get laid

Archie's head warts get more penetration than he does! :rofl:
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 12/16/2016 02:36 AM - Hide
    • My wife doesn't want to fuck.

I don't want to fuck.

We're both in our late 50's so tell us how we are so fucked up according to you. Please inform us oh wise master

Or you can try shutting the fuck up and minding your own business, you stupid primate.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 12/18/2016 02:34 AM - Hide
    • Suppose I hadn't just showed my hand by telling you the following characteristics were all associated with 19th century frontier prostitutes, and try to think of what the following list would conjure in your mind:

Owns property.Likes free health care.Marries later in life.Divorces frequently.Travels extensively, often alone.Avid and inventive social dancer.Fixture in "saloons" (read: bars and night clubs).Brazen and public.Wears lipstick.Overtly sexual makeup, clothing, and hairstyle.

Not so different from the average empowered feminist woman of today, no?
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 12/19/2016 02:59 AM - Hide
    • Women are ruthlessly devoid of conscience.

They're also super Machiavellian succubi.

They project psychologically, scheme, and create drama/communicate in a way simply to yield reactions they can learn from (for future manipulation strategy), feed off of, and use as part of their social power struggles.

= Don't trust them for shit. No matter how cutesy or innocent their story. They're demons wrapped in lamb clothing.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 12/19/2016 04:37 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      My wife doesn't want to fuck.

I don't want to fuck.

We're both in our late 50's so tell us how we are so fucked up according to you. Please inform us oh wise master

Or you can try shutting the fuck up and minding your own business, you stupid primate.

:potd:
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 12/19/2016 05:09 AM - Hide
    • Just take a straight razor and slice those atrocious wens off your temples you fat blabbering freak. Don't even bother trying to staunch the blood; let it flow freely till it stops of its own accord.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 12/19/2016 05:22 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Just take a straight razor and slice those atrocious wens off your temples you fat blabbering freak. Don't even bother trying to staunch the blood; let it flow freely till it stops of its own accord.

Why so much hate towards Archie after all he has done fot f169?
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 12/19/2016 12:56 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:
      Just take a straight razor and slice those atrocious wens off your temples you fat blabbering freak. Don't even bother trying to staunch the blood; let it flow freely till it stops of its own accord.

Why so much hate towards Archie after all he has done fot f169?

The fuckers are jealous
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 12/19/2016 01:02 PM - Hide
    • MGTOW - Losers who will never know real happiness.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 12/19/2016 01:03 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      MGTOW - Losers who will never know real happiness.

Please elaborate. They seem happy to me.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 12/19/2016 01:30 PM - Hide
    • They're miserable. We've been married 43 years. Happily. We work together, we play together. For over four decades. These pitiable loners will never know the joy of being that close to someone for so long. There is nothing else in the world that even comes close.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 12/20/2016 01:35 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      They're miserable. We've been married 43 years. Happily. We work together, we play together. For over four decades. These pitiable loners will never know the joy of being that close to someone for so long. There is nothing else in the world that even comes close.

:snicker:
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 12/20/2016 01:36 AM - Hide
    • I used to go hide in the bathroom when I was married. I'm so ashamed of who I used to be, thank God I woke up and divorced her. 2 years as a MGTOW and the fog is cleared, the shackles are off and I'll never go back.

Women have a way of turning you into the guy that finds himself locked in his bathroom. It happened slowly for many of us. The manipulation and mind screwing that women/feminist do is of epic proportions. I didn't even realize it was happening for the longest time.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 12/20/2016 01:37 AM - Hide
    • Prior Offender posted:
      MGTOW - The explosion of the "Men Going Their Own Way" Movement #1

I have several friends.

The guy who works 90 hours a week as a businessman, whose wife works 40 in a medical office. However the housework has to be split 50/50 because to her that is 'fair'. So after working 50 hours a week more than her, he has to do half the housework and childcare too. She sometimes is asleep on the couch when he gets home from work at 9pm after she spent several hours watching TV after work.

The guy tearing his body apart supporting two families (his ex and their family, his new family).

The woman who verbally abuses her husband.

The woman who likes to manipulate her husbands familiy into fighting because she feeds off drama.

Thank fuck I'm MGTOW.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 12/20/2016 11:05 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      I used to go hide in the bathroom when I was married. I'm so ashamed of who I used to be, thank God I woke up and divorced her. 2 years as a MGTOW and the fog is cleared, the shackles are off and I'll never go back.

Women have a way of turning you into the guy that finds himself locked in his bathroom. It happened slowly for many of us. The manipulation and mind screwing that women/feminist do is of epic proportions. I didn't even realize it was happening for the longest time.

Give us some examples!
  • Join the discussion - There is no registration required!

Name: (Optional)
Save   Sage/No Bump
Photo: (Optional)

If you want to embed media, just paste YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter, Instagram, Vine, Liveleak, Imgur (IMAGE or GIFV) links and they'll auto embed.
Pro tips: Click the angry emojis for popular emoticons/fomotes. Check the trending fomotes for new fomotes.
  • Leaked News:
  • Read Topic - MGTOW: We are men going our own way. Still working for masters. Still oogling girls. Still paying tax. Still doing the same shit
  • Read Topic - MGTOW - Man Going Their Own Way - ARCHIE JOINS THE MOVEMENT
  • Read Topic - Allegedly some men derive sexual pleasure by repeatedly thrusting their erect penis into another man's anus.
  • Read Topic - Single men, confirmed bachelors, Miltons, mgtow types and divorced guys can all relax. There will never be a bachelor tax.
  • Read Topic - Would you ring an older mans balls if it was the only way you can post here?
  • Read Topic - Well none of you fucks told me a poor-man's way to lapp my scope rings. I bought a weaver engineering mounting kit.
  • Read Topic - We have MGTOW. What about WGTOW? (Whites going their own way)?
  • Read Topic - I've decided that the MGTOW movement is too extreme for me. I like women.