• Anyone watched the reality show "Selling Jets" on AWE?

• Posted 07/24/2016 04:20 PM - Hide
    • The story lines are hilarious.

CFO of a food service company (Sysco?) is on his 3rd wife - a woman from Argentina. For their one year anniversary, he wants to buy her a Golfstream so that they can visit her fambly in Argentina more often. :lol: It's hard to believe that he has any money - the guy looks like a 50 YO beta male. She's obviously a South American gold digger. And since when do CFO's make enough money to buy Golfstreams?

Now that Kellie is in college, she can no longer use her father's corporate jet for trips to Aspen and Miami. Dad told her that he'd buy her a 2nd jet for her own use.

:gramps: just sold his company and wants an inexpensive used jet for vacationing purposes. :grams: says 'no' to his first choice, claiming that they should get a bigger, more expensive jet. His wife finally says, "I won't make you buy me the Bentley if you get the bigger jet."

Where do they find these rubes? :lol:
    •   [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
    • Fscking Moron
    • Re: Anyone watched the reality show "Selling Jets" on AWE?
      Posted 07/24/2016 04:23 PM - Hide
    • If it flies, floats, or fucks, RENT IT
      Posted 07/24/2016 04:34 PM - Hide
    • They show the college student a CJ-4.

Her reaction to it was, "It's not as big as my dad's Challenger." :rolleyes:

She wants the CJ-4 priced at $8.5 million. Dad says, "that's too much money - you'll have to find something cheaper."

She tells dad, "No way! This is the jet I want."

Dad responds, "then you'll have to fly commercial." :lol:

They're now showing her a 2004 LearJet.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 07/24/2016 04:35 PM - Hide
    • Bloomberg Boi posted:
      They show the college student a CJ-4.

Her reaction to it was, "It's not as big as my dad's Challenger." :rolleyes:

She wants the CJ-4 priced at $8.5 million. Dad says, "that's too much money - you'll have to find something cheaper."

She tells dad, "No way! This is the jet I want."

Dad responds, "then you'll have to fly commercial." :lol:

They're now showing her a 2004 LearJet.

She's a chubby cunt as well.
      Posted 07/24/2016 04:49 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      If it flies, floats, or fucks, RENT IT

Moto-cycle

Unless you are a large corporation with the ability to lose money hand over fist, you do not want.. They are great because they serve as a massive capital equipment depreciation lever.. Maintenance expenses too. Can write most of it off in a big corp.. Plus you get the perk of a private jet.. But between the corporate flight dept, the pilots, the hanger space... I wouldn't wanna deal with it.. Would rent if I ever needed to.
      Posted 07/24/2016 06:56 PM - Hide
    • DrifterBee posted:
      Moto-cycle

Unless you are a large corporation with the ability to lose money hand over fist, you do not want.. They are great because they serve as a massive capital equipment depreciation lever.. Maintenance expenses too. Can write most of it off in a big corp.. Plus you get the perk of a private jet.. But between the corporate flight dept, the pilots, the hanger space... I wouldn't wanna deal with it.. Would rent if I ever needed to.

Agreed. That's why I didn't believe the CFO story line. The guy lived in south Florida, so he obviously isn't the CFO of Sysco. CFO of a small, privately-held food service company can't make more than $250,000 - $300,000/year. And the guy has gone through TWO divorces. Yet we're supposed to believe that he can afford the maintenance and upkeep on a Golfstream? :rolleyes:
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 12/06/2016 02:11 AM - Hide
    • Everyone knows "Reality" TV is realistic fiction. The broker is probably real, but I bet 2 to 1 the couple are hired actors and are probably adlibbing.
      Posted 12/06/2016 02:18 AM - Hide
    • MAGBAS NEEDS TO CHIME IN ON THIS THREAD.

HE CLAIMS HIS "ASSHOLE BROTHER" SELLS PRIVATE JETS FOR A LIVING. HE ALSO SAYS THAT HIS BROTHER SELLS COCAINE. :rolleyes:
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 12/06/2016 03:15 AM - Hide
    • "Golfstream!"
      \
      :winner:
    • Fscking Moron
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 07/17/2017 04:35 PM - Hide
    • I love this show. Selling yots on the same network is similarly great.

With both shows, it's important to remember that yes, it's poorly staged like all 'reality' shows, and also, it's almost always USED jets/yots, so it's easy to get your 'you cannot afford new' snobbery on.

Very often, the 'men' are semi-wealthy :manlet:s trying to impress their trophy wives. Another enjoyable amusement.

Also check out Selling Mega-Mantions for similar foolery, but with real estate.

I often masturbate to Christina Cindrich slutting around in her bikini on 'Private Islands'. :tard:

Love that fucking network.
      Posted 08/08/2017 08:50 PM - Hide
    • I tuned in to see what kind of new technology was being incorporated into private jets, found a show that is just about sales. People in the back seats don't care about anything except does it have Wi-Fi, where is the potty, what is in the galley and how much room is there for my luggage? Complete Airheads... Don't know how much more I can take?
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 08/08/2017 09:35 PM - Hide
    • Thanks OP. Never knew this channel existed. In a strange place on the DirecTV lineup right next to the JEWISH BROADCASTING SERVICE channel. :lol:
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 08/08/2017 09:38 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Thanks OP. Never knew this channel existed. In a strange place on the DirecTV lineup right next to the JEWISH BROADCASTING SERVICE channel. :lol:

It was only on ATT uverse for years, then it got on to DTV when ATT bought that to phase out uverse.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 08/08/2017 09:39 PM - Hide
    • Yeah these buyers are fake as shit. Really bad acting.

Reminds me of that shitty real estate show I saw on TV when I was visiting Toronto.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 08/08/2017 09:46 PM - Hide
    • we fly from Jersey to Palm Beach every weekend! we need our own jet! and we have no budget!
      \
      :tfb:
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 08/08/2017 09:53 PM - Hide
    • Selling Jets? I've always been more of a Giants fan.
    • Renoshay
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 08/12/2017 10:35 AM - Hide
    • all5x posted:
      I tuned in to see what kind of new technology was being incorporated into private jets, found a show that is just about sales. People in the back seats don't care about anything except does it have Wi-Fi, where is the potty, what is in the galley and how much room is there for my luggage? Complete Airheads... Don't know how much more I can take?

Thus the name "selling jets"
    • Renoshay
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 08/12/2017 10:36 AM - Hide
    • all5x posted:
      I tuned in to see what kind of new technology was being incorporated into private jets, found a show that is just about sales. People in the back seats don't care about anything except does it have Wi-Fi, where is the potty, what is in the galley and how much room is there for my luggage? Complete Airheads... Don't know how much more I can take?

Thus the name "selling jets"
    • Renoshay
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 08/12/2017 10:36 AM - Hide
    • Thus the name "Selling Jets"
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 08/12/2017 10:43 AM - Hide
    • Bloomberg Boi posted:
      Agreed. That's why I didn't believe the CFO story line. The guy lived in south Florida, so he obviously isn't the CFO of Sysco. CFO of a small, privately-held food service company can't make more than $250,000 - $300,000/year. And the guy has gone through TWO divorces. Yet we're supposed to believe that he can afford the maintenance and upkeep on a Golfstream? :rolleyes:

This is where your ignorance shows. Sysco is hardly a small privately held food service company. It is a multinational with distribution centres worldwide.

He probably isn't making a big salary on the books, but, whenever you get a "C" in your title (CEO, CFO, etc) you get a lot of 'perks' that are ill defined, including a personal transportation license.

I am friends with a CEO who lives in Montreal, but, drives out to Toronto and has a small apartment there, just so he can pocket his 'transportation' budget. There is literally enough money there to fly him out from Montreal to Toronto, business class, twice a week, 52 weeks a year, so that adds up. And he is part of a small family held firm - his salary is pretty high up there too, while he hasn't disclosed it to me, I know he makes more than $250k.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 08/12/2017 10:58 AM - Hide
    • I watched a "reality" show about home buyers looking for a home with a view yesterday. First episode had a family that was moving from Austria. Old guy, his wife and their young aspiring actress daughter. She wanted to move to a house on the beach and be close enough to LA so she could do acting roles.

First house was too far from LA. Was right on the beach. Was close to $5MM. The guy never asked about price and he never discussed price. Second house was about $5MM. Third house was $10MM.

At the end, they asked him which he liked and he said his daughter made the decisions. Daughter liked the $10MM house. CONGRATULATIONS said the host.

The guy never bought the house. There is ZERO chance he had anything remotely near the money to buy any of the homes. I was like WTF? I looked it up and the show is about people "finding their dream home" not about actually buying it. Whole load of shit.

They should have me in there. I have a $6MM house. I'd be fucking ripping the thing apart. "Property taxes? Any HOA? Is the fucking inside rotting because of the proximity to the salt water? What are the odds of a fucking wave wrecking the entire thing? How old is the roof? Any mods the previous owner made not to code? Are the neighbors noisy? etc."

Instead all you get is "wow, this room has a great view"

Pathetic.
  • Join the discussion - There is no registration required!

Name: (Optional)
Save
Photo: (Optional)

If you want to embed media, just paste YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter, Instagram, Liveleak, Imgur (IMAGE or GIFV) links and they'll auto embed.
Pro tips: Click the angry emojis for popular emoticons/fomotes. Check the trending fomotes for new fomotes.
  • Leaked News:
  • Read Topic - Watched the GOP debate, turned on the TV this morning to check the weather & CNN came on. Watching in awe as CNN attacks Trump
  • Read Topic - What is the worst reality show you have watched?