• You guys make fun of Atlanta, but they run the busiest airport in the world.

• Fscking Moron
      • Re: You guys make fun of Atlanta, but they run the busiest airport in the world.
        Posted 12/19/2016 04:54 PM - Hide
      • The reason it's so busy is because most people get on another plane out of there as soon as they realize it's Atlanta.
      •   [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
      • Fscking Moron
      • Re: You guys make fun of Atlanta, but they run the busiest airport in the world.
        Posted 12/19/2016 04:55 PM - Hide
      • . posted:
        The reason it's so busy is because most people get on another plane out of there as soon as they realize it's Atlanta.

:lol::potd:
      • yVAVG87XXo
      • Fscking Moron
        Posted 01/11/2017 01:01 AM - Hide
      • Phoaemennl breakdown of the topic, you should write for me too!
      • Fscking Moron
        Posted 01/11/2017 01:13 PM - Hide
      • since they stopped using the Mena cop and drop drug planes,shitlanta will have to do,lots of hookers bloe and cuban ceegars
      • Fscking Moron
        Posted 01/11/2017 01:15 PM - Hide
      • great airport. never had a problem there.
      • Fscking Moron
        Posted 01/11/2017 01:19 PM - Hide
      • It is NOT "the busiest aiport in the world" you :dumbass:

The busiest airport in the world is O'Hare. And the busiest international airport in the world is Heathrow.

Atlanta is not even close. You imbecile.
        \
        :snob3:
      • Fscking Moron
        Posted 01/11/2017 01:23 PM - Hide
      • DrifterBee posted:
        Congested shithole.. I hate it. Each concourse is long and no motorized walkways

:spanky:
      • Fscking Moron
        Posted 01/11/2017 04:44 PM - Hide
      • DrifterBee posted:
        . posted:
        It's well designed, and easily expandable.

Congested shithole.. I hate it. Each concourse is long and no motorized walkways

Why don't they install motorized walkways?
      • Fscking Moron
        Posted 01/11/2017 04:50 PM - Hide
      • interesting. it never feels congested when i travel through there
      • Fscking Moron
        Posted 01/11/2017 04:57 PM - Hide
      • . posted:
        DrifterBee posted:
        . posted:
        It's well designed, and easily expandable.

Why don't they install motorized walkways?

They hired some niggors to do it and they're still working on it.
      • Join the discussion - There is no registration required!

Name: (Optional)
      Save
      Photo: (Optional)

If you want to embed media, just paste YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter, Instagram, Liveleak, Imgur (IMAGE or GIFV) links and they'll auto embed.
      Pro tips: Click the angry emojis for popular emoticons/fomotes. Check the trending fomotes for new fomotes.
      • Leaked News:
      • Read Topic - ATL - The busiest airport in the world - can't tell you what carousel your bags will be on
      • Read Topic - On the Wiki page for Charlotte NC they claim to have the 6th busiest airport in the WORLD
      • Read Topic - Look out, world. This 31 year old just may be the answer to some lucky guy's dreams
      • Read Topic - Fun fact about me: I may be one of the only white guys in history who had sex with a black girl before
      • Read Topic - WTF happened at Atlanta airport today?
      • Read Topic - Ok guys....here is what your Nazi happiness world would have been like
      • Read Topic - These American World War II Re-Enacters Dress Up Like Nazis for Fun
      • Read Topic - You racists make fun of Apelanta, but they have the busiest airport in the world