• first press conerence by trump... very impressive

• Fscking Moron
    • Re: first press conerence by trump... very impressive
      Posted 01/11/2017 12:49 PM - Hide
    • death2me posted:
      . posted:
      This ^^^^
      Pigeon aka VP Spiro cried like a little bitch saying Trump wouldn't win and proves he has shit for brains on a daily basis here.

Like poster above, I loved when Trump refused to take a question from CNN and called them a fake news outfit.
      They are. Boycott CNN.

CNN did not report any of the unsubstantiated Buzzfeed pisswhore stuff. They did nothing different than other media organisations and they've done nothing wrong.

Wrong, CNN kept pushing it to try to get the story more traction.
      They called CNN the Clinton News Network for a reason.
      CNN also photoshops pictures like in the Trayvon? Case to make the Hispanic guy look white and edited his 911 call to make him sound racist. I never heard of the term white Hispanic until they pushed it.
      Fuck CNN.
    •   [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 01/11/2017 12:59 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Trump is not president yet. He should stay quiet until it's his turn.

Obama said that he won't stay quiet once he is no longer POTUS so then nobody should complain about Trump already moving forward

Such strong momentum for change. Trump is doing what Obama promised but failed to do.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 01/11/2017 12:59 PM - Hide
    • VP_Spiro_T_Cheney posted:
      . posted:
      VP_Spiro_T_Cheney posted:
      I for one am going to hold judgement on Trump for at least 3-6 months. Then we'll see where the employment numbers are, the DOW, interest rates, inflation, etc.

In the meantime though, I continue to laff at the pisswhore story.

Oh horse shit. You've been trash talking anything on the right, to and include Trump for years now. You and your 'opinions' are worthless and only add fuel to the laughing stock bonfire which is your life.

Don't get all butthurt just because I'm having a few laffs.

Seriously, if inflation stays under control, jobs continue to grow and the equity markets continue to prosper I'll be pretty happy with Trump's performance and it won't really matter to me that his face turned orange from being peed on.

This way he can take credit for Obamas efforts.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 01/11/2017 01:00 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Obama said that he won't stay quiet once he is no longer POTUS so then nobody should complain about Trump already moving forward

Such strong momentum for change. Trump is doing what Obama promised but failed to do.

Trump has no authority at the moment
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 01/11/2017 01:03 PM - Hide
    • . posted:

He has the authority of the constitution. He can say what he wants. And people will listen.

Trump is dealing with real issues, Obama is sending letters to golden globe ceremony rich fuckers.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 01/11/2017 01:04 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:
      I for one am going to hold judgement on Trump for at least 3-6 months. Then we'll see where the employment numbers are, the DOW, interest rates, inflation, etc.

That is because you have proven yourself a moron time and time again.

This ^^^^
      Pigeon aka VP Spiro cried like a little bitch saying Trump wouldn't win and proves he has shit for brains on a daily basis here.

Like poster above, I loved when Trump refused to take a question from CNN and called them a fake news outfit.
      They are. Boycott CNN.

You watch FOX News, why would you call for a boycott of CNN? Do something more challenging for yourself, boycott shoving cock in your ass.

Another shit show as predicted. Retards think it went well.
    • Kenyan
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 01/11/2017 01:04 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      No one noticed, everyone is too busy discussing Trumpy's golden showers fetish.

He pissed on me without me axing!

:obamamad:
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 01/11/2017 01:06 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      He has the authority of the constitution. He can say what he wants. And people will listen.

Trump is dealing with real issues, Obama is sending letters to golden globe ceremony rich fuckers.

Well lets hope the Purpale drank koolaiders,put on there air jordans,and hook up with the planet 9 express,Hail Bop
    • Fscking Moron
    • Given a Slice of Pizza!
    • Trump isn't even potus yet and already an 8 year potus compares to him like somebody still on training wheels

Trump is the best thing that happened to US in over 100 years
    • Fscking Moron
    • . posted:
      This way he can take credit for Obamas efforts.

Who would want to claim 'Bongo's fuckups?
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 01/11/2017 01:09 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Trump is not president yet. He should stay quiet until it's his turn.

Wrong.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 01/11/2017 01:09 PM - Hide
    • . posted:

we know that trump is into :monkeypiss:. do you think he's also into :paint:? i bet he is!
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 01/11/2017 01:10 PM - Hide
    • death2me posted:
      . posted:

No mandate either.

He dosen't need a mandate for what he is going to do. Sit quietly and watch him go to work.
    • Schlomo.Shekelberg
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 01/11/2017 01:10 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Aryan posted:
      He just basically said Buzzpeed is going DOWN.

He owned the fuck out of CNN too, called them fake news and refused to allow them a question.

:lmao:

CNN might as well fold or start showing cartoons or reruns.

;ulol;

Can we ask a question
      \
      :nigel:

No, You're fake news
      \
      :trump:
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 01/11/2017 01:12 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:
      . posted:

That is because you have proven yourself a moron time and time again.

This ^^^^

They are. Boycott CNN.

You watch FOX News, why would you call for a boycott of CNN? Do something more challenging for yourself, boycott shoving cock in your ass.

Another shit show as predicted. Retards think it went well.

Once again you mention cock you fag. You're projecting again, Pigeon. Posting as a dot doesn't help you, you moron.

And no, I don't watch Fox. I prefer to read news from many sources both left and right leaning and thinking for myself.

It did go well. Trump is an alpha and it shows.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 01/11/2017 01:14 PM - Hide
    • Maybe CNN should focus on Hillary and the NYC mayors race, they are in over their head trying to play 'gotcha' with Trump

:lol:
  • Join the discussion - There is no registration required!

Name: (Optional)
Save
Photo: (Optional)

If you want to embed media, just paste YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter, Instagram, Liveleak, Imgur (IMAGE or GIFV) links and they'll auto embed.
Pro tips: Click the angry emojis for popular emoticons/fomotes. Check the trending fomotes for new fomotes.
  • Leaked News:
  • Read Topic - Brother Nathanael on Trump's friends; "And DC will be awash with Jews...if Trump becomes Jewmerica's next prez."
  • Read Topic - Trump demonstrates how he would handle interlopers to his press conference.
  • Read Topic - DRUDGE POLL: Donald Trump wins the first debate!
  • Read Topic - TFB Ivanka Trump furious. Demands daddy retract statements on Mexicans. She writes the press release.
  • Read Topic - Leftist media congratulates themselves for outing Trumps phone number, poll reveals 36% of GOP & 19% of DNC voters want TRUMP
  • Read Topic - After The First GOP Debate This Week, Trump's Approval Numbers Are Going To Nearly Double
  • Read Topic - What will President Trump's first executive oreder be?
  • Read Topic - Trump's Jew adviser attempts to race bait -- Trump sees the Jew and fires him