• The things that the British do not like about America and Americans, in no particular order

• Fscking Moron
      • Posted 01/11/2017 03:29 PM - Hide
      • 1. Insincerity
        2. Hypocrisy
        3. Shallow, overly positive attitude about everything
        4. Seem to genuinely believe that everyone MUST believe their lies and a complete inability to comprehend push-back when people see through them.
        5. Loud.
        6. Insular.
        7. Mis-guided belief that everything in America is the best.
        8. Selfishness.

No offence to anyone, but that is the general perception. Of course, it is not all negative, there are positive perceptions as well. But, unlike you YankTARDS, we can openly discuss the negative as well.
        \
        :brit:

p.s. Trump will be a breath of fresh air for America and will 169% improve the USA's image abroad. Seriously.
      •   [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
      • Fscking Moron
      • Re: The things that the British do not like about America and Americans, in no particular order
        Posted 01/11/2017 03:39 PM - Hide
      • Here are three things some Brits didn't like about Yanks when I was over there:

-- Oversexed
        -- Overpaid
        -- Over there
      • Fscking Moron
      • Re: The things that the British do not like about America and Americans, in no particular order
        Posted 01/11/2017 03:42 PM - Hide
      • . posted:
        Here are three things some Brits didn't like about Yanks when I was over there:

-- Oversexed
        -- Overpaid
        -- Over there
        \
        ;patritard;

or

;herbert;

Just how old ARE you gumbi?? :shrug:

:snicker:
      • Fscking Moron
        Posted 01/11/2017 03:43 PM - Hide
      • . posted:
        . posted:

-- Oversexed
        -- Overpaid
        -- Over there
        \
        ;patritard;

or

:herbert:

FIXT
      • Fscking Moron
        Posted 01/11/2017 03:45 PM - Hide
      • . posted:

I'm not Gumbi, but I'm in my 60s.:nono:

For the record, Gumbi is the official day shift troll on F2. Katalyst and his sock army are the night shift trolls.
      • Fscking Moron
        Posted 01/11/2017 03:47 PM - Hide
      • . posted:
        . posted:

I'm not Gumbi, but I'm in my 60s.:nono:

For the record, Gumbi is the official day shift troll on F2. Katalyst and his sock army are the night shift trolls.

So, when EXACTLY were "over there"? The 1960's???
      • Fscking Moron
        Posted 01/11/2017 03:50 PM - Hide
      • . posted:
        So, when EXACTLY were "over there"? The 1960's???

The 1980s. 1983-1988. During the glorious reign of The Iron Lady.
      • Fscking Moron
        Posted 01/11/2017 03:50 PM - Hide
      • . posted:

-- Oversexed
        -- Overpaid
        -- Over there

What the hell does "overpaid" mean?
      • Fscking Moron
        Posted 01/11/2017 03:52 PM : Edited 01/11/2017 03:54 PM - Hide
      • . posted:
        1. Insincerity
        2. Hypocrisy
        4. Seem to genuinely believe that everyone MUST believe their lies and a complete inability to comprehend push-back when people see through them.
        5. Loud.
        6. Insular.
        8. Selfishness.

No offence to anyone, but that is the general perception. Of course, it is not all negative, there are positive perceptions as well. But, unlike you YankTARDS, we can openly discuss the negative as well.
        \

p.s. Trump will be a breath of fresh air for America and will 169% improve the USA's image abroad. Seriously.

I think Trump is despised over there. Although that could be media propaganda. Didnt your PM implore Americans to support Clinton?

Trump is loud and selfish which contradicts your assertion that Brits will take to him.
      • Fscking Moron
        Posted 01/11/2017 03:55 PM - Hide
      • . posted:

It means they thought we made more money than we should have. More than them.
      • Fscking Moron
        Posted 01/11/2017 03:56 PM - Hide
      • . posted:
        . posted:
        1. Insincerity
        2. Hypocrisy
        5. Loud.
        6. Insular.
        8. Selfishness.

\

I think Trump is despised over there. Although that could be media propaganda. Didnt your PM implore Americans to support Clinton?

Trump is loud and selfish which contradicts your assertion that Brits will take to him.

I am "over there" and I can tell you that Trump is well liked over here. As for Theresa May imploring Americans to support Clinton, no idea. To be 169% honest with you I have never even heard her speak :shrug: She must be the lamest duck prime minister since John Major. She wasn't elected, no one had ever really heard of her, she was opposed to Brexit, and since taking office has been a total damp squib.

Trump will definitely liven things up and we, over here in the cradle of fucking civilisation, can't wait.
        \
        :snob2:
      • Fscking Moron
        Posted 01/11/2017 03:58 PM - Hide
      • . posted:
        . posted:

It means they thought we made more money than we should have. More than them.

In WWII Yanks were stationed in England before being deployed to Europe. They had lots of money, and supplies that were rationed / in short supply e.g. alcohol, chocolate, silk etc. They were resented by English men and liked by English women (because all fighting aged English men were already overseas fighting).
      • Fscking Moron
        Posted 01/11/2017 04:19 PM - Hide
      • Brits go into seething jealous rage anytime they see someone wealthier or more successful then they. It's part of their culture.

They are the original crabs in a bucket.
      • Fscking Moron
        Posted 01/11/2017 04:25 PM - Hide
      • . posted:
        I am "over there" and I can tell you that Trump is well liked over here. As for Theresa May imploring Americans to support Clinton, no idea. To be 169% honest with you I have never even heard her speak :shrug: She must be the lamest duck prime minister since John Major. She wasn't elected, no one had ever really heard of her, she was opposed to Brexit, and since taking office has been a total damp squib.

Trump will definitely liven things up and we, over here in the cradle of fucking civilisation, can't wait.
        \

I was talking about the other PM. The one that resigned after Brexit. He attacked our Trumpenfuhrer.

:frown:

David Cameron has 'no intention' of apologising to Donald Trump for calling him stupid

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/05/04/david-cameron-has-no-intention-of-apologising-to-donald-trump-fo/
      • Fscking Moron
        Posted 01/11/2017 04:27 PM - Hide
      • I went to university in England and have worked in London.

Because I avoided banding together only with other Americans, I had no problems with anti-American prejudice or anything like that.

Quite frankly, I now find London unliveable and almost un-visitable. The gangs of gypsies about 100 yards outside the doors of my club in a once-lovely and still very expensive postcode and the other benefits of diversity and all.
      • Fscking Moron
        Posted 01/11/2017 04:30 PM - Hide
      • . posted:
        . posted:

\

I was talking about the other PM. The one that resigned after Brexit. He attacked our Trumpenfuhrer.

:frown:

David Cameron has 'no intention' of apologising to Donald Trump for calling him stupid

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/05/04/david-cameron-has-no-intention-of-apologising-to-donald-trump-fo/

Oh him. Old David "Thin Sliced Packet Of Ham Faced" CaMORON. Don't worry, NOBODY liked him. The ONLY reason he got elected in the first place was because the alternatives were as bad as Hilary CLinton :shudder:

But since he quit after Brexit, we haven't heard one word about him, nor do we care. He could be dead for all we know?? :shrug:

• Fscking Moron
        Posted 01/11/2017 04:38 PM : Edited 01/11/2017 04:38 PM - Hide
      • . posted:
        1. Insincerity
        2. Hypocrisy
        5. Loud.
        6. Insular.
        8. Selfishness.

\

Either you are a complete git or a troll.

You just provided a list of adjectives that define Trump. Insular....yeah....Americans are insular. You spending a lot of time on Quaker farms? You merely omitted out the positive ones....WINNER, PROTEAN, DIFFERENT

I suspect you're a troll.
      • Fscking Moron
        Posted 01/11/2017 04:42 PM - Hide
      • . posted:

\

So glad you can "tell" us that. I'm convinced. Ill put on my Make America Great hat and head to Old Brompton Road.
      • Fscking Moron
        Posted 01/11/2017 04:43 PM - Hide
      • . posted:
        . posted:
        1. Insincerity
        2. Hypocrisy
        5. Loud.
        6. Insular.
        8. Selfishness.

\

Either you are a complete git or a troll.

You just provided a list of adjectives that define Trump. Insular....yeah....Americans are insular. You spending a lot of time on Quaker farms? You merely omitted out the positive ones....WINNER, PROTEAN, DIFFERENT

I suspect you're a troll.
        \
        ;tears3;

:faggot:
      • Fscking Moron
        Posted 01/11/2017 04:52 PM - Hide
      • Nobody cares what the lymies think with their warm beer and shitty food. They gave their country away to the communists, Jews and muzzles a long time ago.
        Posted 01/11/2017 05:02 PM - Hide
      • . posted:
        1. Insincerity
        2. Hypocrisy
        5. Loud.
        6. Insular.
        8. Selfishness.

\

AMEN!
      • Fscking Moron
        Posted 01/11/2017 05:14 PM - Hide
      • . posted:
        Nobody cares what the lymies think with their warm beer and shitty food. They gave their country away to the communists, Jews and muzzles a long time ago.
        \
        ;tears3;

STFU libTARD:
      • Join the discussion - There is no registration required!

Name: (Optional)
      Save
      Photo: (Optional)

If you want to embed media, just paste YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter, Instagram, Liveleak, Imgur (IMAGE or GIFV) links and they'll auto embed.
      Pro tips: Click the angry emojis for popular emoticons/fomotes. Check the trending fomotes for new fomotes.
      • Leaked News:
      • Read Topic - If Great Britain Given Titles To America Landed Gentry, would this have prevented Americans Independent
      • Read Topic - Jews in Colonial America pushed for independence from Britain in order to create a greater demand for African slaves.
      • Read Topic - Putting together a list of things I want to bring back from France this summer. In no particular order:
      • Read Topic - America imposing tariffs in order to make Americans poorer
      • Read Topic - I am ordering takeout from a diner (nyc). what are the best savory things to order?
      • Read Topic - there are generations of "americans" who weren't born in america and never stepped on american soil
      • Read Topic - As a Brit, when I visit America on travel I avoid your boring cities. The Parks and Disney World are the only things of interest
      • Read Topic - Question for British posters here: When ISIS comes to Britain do you plan to convert to Islam, pay the jizya, or flee?