• THE PYRAMID OF MANLINESS

• Fscking Moron
    • Re: THE PYRAMID OF MANLINESS
      Posted 02/23/2017 09:21 PM - Hide
    • THE PYRAMID OF MANLINESS #1

LETS JUST BE HONEST, IF YOU GOT THE DOUGH, THE GALS WILL KNOW & PUSSY WILL FLOW.
      ALL WOMEN THAT WISH TO HAVE CHILDREN LOOK FOR THE BEST PROVIDER AVAILABLE TO FOOT DEM BILLS.
      EVEN IF HE IS NOT THE BIOLOGICAL CHILD, OF THE MAN IN QUESTION.

OVER 30% OF MEN ARE PAYING FOR BASTARD YOUNGINS THAT ARE NOT THEIR BIOLOGICAL CHILDREN.
      "MOMMAS BABY/IS DADDYS MAYBE"
      PROTECT YOURSELVES GONTS...
    •   [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 02/23/2017 11:02 PM - Hide

ANY WOMANS MAIN OBJECTIVE IN ANY RELATIONSHIP IS TO EXTRACT AS MUCH TIME, MONEY, AND RESOURCES FROM A MAN WITH AS LITTLE PERSONAL OUTPUT OF HER OWN AS POSSIBLE TO GET IT.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 02/24/2017 11:59 AM - Hide
    • FEMINISM AND THE WOMENS LIBERATION & EMPOWERMENT MOVEMENT HAS ALL BUT RUINED THE MODERN AMERICAN WOMAN...

THE MODERN WOMAN CAN'T COOK WITHOUT A MICROWAVE, OR FROZEN FOOD. THEY DO NOT WANT TO RAISE THEIR OWN CHILDREN, THEY ARE NO LONGER NEAT, TIDY, OR HARDLY DOMESTICALLY SKILLED IN ANY WAY. THEY LACK WARMTH, A NURTURING OR FEMININE NATURE TOWARDS CHILDREN, FAMILY, OR ANYONE ELSE. THEY ARE TOO STRONG AND INDEPENDENT TO NEED CHILDREN, FAMILY, OR ANYONE ELSE, OR CARE ABOUT ANYTHING BUT THEMSELVES NOW. ABOUT ALL A MODERN WOMAN HAS TO OFFER A MAN TODAY IS SEX... THEY CAN'T HARDLY DO A DAMN THING ELSE A MAN WANTS OR NEEDS.

THEY DON'T WANT TO BE WIVES, MOTHERS, OR HELPMATES TO A MAN, OR HELP BUILD A FAMILY OR FUTURE LEGACY TOGETHER. NO, NOW THEY SIMPLY TRADE SEX FOR ACCESS TO A MANS TIME, MONEY RESOURCES, OR FAVOR. THEY HAVE BECOME SELF-SERVING, MERCENARY, AND SHALLOW.
      SO INSTEAD OF BEING LOVING CARING WIVES AND MOTHERS IN THE PRIME OF THEIR LIVES. THEY PREFER TO BE CAREER WOMEN, SHUNNING HOME & FAMILY DURING THE PEAK AND FERTILE YEARS OF THEIR LIVES, THEN JUST BEFORE THEIR EGGS ALL DRY UP IN THEIR WOMBS, THEY RUSH TO REPRODUCE WITH WHOMEVER THEY CAN SETTLE FOR...

THE PROBLEM WITH THIS IS NO MAN WANTS TO MARRY A WOMAN WHO IS BASICALLY "SOILED GOODS" WHO PLAYED AROUND FOR YEARS, BEFORE DECIDING TO "GET RIGHT & SETTLE DOWN".
      THESE WOMEN HAVE RUN WILD ALL THEIR LIVES THINKING THEY CAN HAVE IT ALL, THAT THEY ARE ENTITLED TO IT, SIMPLY BECAUSE THEY EXIST. THAT THEIR ARE NO REPERCUSSIONS FROM LIVING WANTONLY AND SLUTTING IT UP LEFT N RIGHT. YA CAN'T MAKE A HOUSEWIFE OUT OF A BALL BUSTING FEMINIST SLUT, IT JUST WON'T WORK IN THE LONG RUN.

A WOMAN WHO SPENDS YEARS EMPOWERED BY FEMINISM AND SUCH DOGMA CANNOT GO BACK TO BEING A CHASTE & VIRTUOUS WOMAN. ONCE THAT PRECIOUS "COIN" IS SPENT, THEY CANNOT "GET IT BACK" NO MATTER HOW HARD THEY TRY... INNOCENCE & VIRTUE ONCE LOST, CANNOT BE RECOVERED EVEN BY CHASTITY.
      FEMINISM HAS LED GOOD WOMEN DOWN A PATH TO LONELINESS AND SELF LOATHING IN THEIR LATER YEARS. JUST AS EVE WAS CORRUPTED IN THE GARDEN OF EDEN, SO HAS FEMINISM BEEN A LYING SERPENT IN THE MODERN WORLD, TO MILLIONS OF YOUNG WOMEN, WHO WITH TIME ARE REALIZING THE LOSS...

SO NOW INSTEAD OF BEING VIRTUOUS YOUNG WOMEN, OR GOOD WIVES TO LOVING HUSBANDS AND MOTHERS TO THEIR CHILDREN, THEY HAVE REDUCED THEMSELVES TO BEING SEXUAL OBJECTS TOWARDS MEN.
      SADLY THEY ARE SO MESSED UP EMOTIONALLY & INTELLECTUALLY THAT WITH THEIR INDEPENDENCE AND CARRIER THEY SPEND MOST OF THEIR EARNINGS ON PRODUCTS DESPERATELY TO IMPROVE & EXTEND THEIR SEXUALITY AND DESIRABILITY FROM THE VERY MEN THEY STRIVED AND FOUGHT THROUGH FEMINISM TO BE EQUAL TOO.
      THIS IS THE REAL FRUIT OF FEMINISM AND WOMENS LIBERATION, AND FOR MANY WOMEN IT IS A BITTER POISON APPLE...
      Posted 02/24/2017 12:46 PM - Hide
    • Lot of wisdom in this thread.

Very true that women will love and respect a manly man.

The kind of woman who doesn't you don't want anyway.

My gf is fifteen years younger than me, she tells me "men" her age are mostly useless.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 02/24/2017 04:25 PM - Hide
    • Most guys you'll encounter are losers.
      If the vast majority of these weak assed men dropped dead, it would no loss to me or society at large.

Men aren't losers for lack of knowledge.
      We aren't living in a Savage Garden, where every path is uncut.
      There are several proven success road maps.

Men are losers because they refuse to ask themselves the single most important question a man can ask.

It's a question that men aren't allowed to ask.

It's a question that hurts feelings - which feminized Western men seem to have a lot of.

It's a question we won't ask because it cuts through all of the bullshit lies we tell ourselves.

It's a question that applies to everything we do.

It's a question we can't hide from...

AM I BEING A PUSSY?

Tonight when you're out, and a girl who is so hot that you stop in your track walks in, ask yourself: Am I being a pussy?

If you don't approach, it's because you're a pussy.

When you're at the gym and your muscles start to burn, before you quit the set, ask yourself: Am I being a pussy?

If you stop the set, it's because you're a pussy.

When your girl is acting up and you wonder if you should call her on it and bust her ass if she does not auto-correct or you endure it because it might make her cry, ask yourself: Am I being a pussy?

If you don't put her in check, it's because you're a pussy.

When you've responded to dozens of job openings, ask yourself: Am I being a pussy?

If you don't put on your suit, walk to businesses, and talk to hundreds of prospects, it's because you're a pussy.

When life isn't going the way you want it, ask yourself:

AM I BEING A PUSSY?

IF YOU ARE, STOP THAT SHIT!
      MAN THE HELL UP, NOW...

The world abounds in milktoast cop-outs & excuses why men fail to do things, or accomplish their goals.
      But in the end, it's cause you just pussed out... STOP DOING THAT.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 02/24/2017 08:57 PM - Hide
    • Goddamned Palio Bullshit!

"Are you into the Palio thing," some Gym rat twink assed mangina with a THINK-PINK rubber wristband dressed in a Polo shirt & kakies named Todd with a Ass't Mgr tag asked me once...
      I was in a lil strip mall down in Houston at a Tandy Leather store getting some stuff for some leatherwork projects I was going to do.
      I'd went down for a funeral of a dear Uncle that had passed away.

This was back in 2009-10 or so, and I should have invested in that MYSPACE & FACEBOOK BULLSHIT, because I knew every teen girl, soccer mom, and Kansas city faggot would buy into that crap....
      Well fcuk it, ya win some, ya lose some I reckon.
      TUS was right, shoulda bought FACEBOOK stock.... shiiiiiit!

Why is this whole Paleo thing so popular?

In my humble opinion, the Paleo movement is a feminized manginias weak desperate cry for help.

It's a way to say you're masculine while remaining politically correct.
      Thats a cop-out cause ya aint got "the sand & stones" to say what ya think out loud.

Think about what the Paleo/Primal movement advocates:
      *Eating meat
      *Playing/goofing off
      *Not taking life so seriously (i.e., having anxiety attacks at a cubicle job)
      *Doing manly shit like lifting weights, hunting, and running obstacle courses.
      *Seeking out women to mate with.
      *Doing so called "Ultra Masculine, Macho, & Manly things with other milk-toast muthafcukers...

Paleo/Primal anything is popular because some men are afraid to be...
      A Man, who is NOT afraid to be UN-ASHAMED OF BEING A DAMN MAN!

As a man, in todays polite society we're expected to deny our very nature, conform, go along, stay withen the lines.
      Now if you do this you get to be known as a "nice guy" a "good guy" and ya get somethin for it too...

HERES WHAT YOU GET ...
      You go get into a car where you passively breath in polluted air to work in a cubicle 40+ hours a week to support some fat ass bitchin wife and brat at home...
      (Paleo man was not monogamous and monogamy is unnatural for a man. You see some good looking chick with high tits and a firm ass and ya wanna hit that shit... If only once.)

BUT NOT YOU...
      You get to go home to "pitch in" raising your kid. You got Play dates, PTA meetings, doing things as a family and all that shit... And if your good and do all your chores ya might get to watch some sports and drink a beer later. Hell ya might even get some pussy if she aint tired or bloated & PMS'in like a psycho-bitch on acid...

(Paleo man mentored & thought, but did not raise his children, or do chores The day-to-day grind of watching the kid and tending to chores was left to the mother and her extended family.)

SO YOU THINK TO YOURSELF...
      I'm a man. This work shit isn't natural. Back in the day, we went on hunts and then rested and chilled out for a few days at a time. Raising kids ain't natural. Banging the same woman isn't natural. I want to lift weights, play, lay around in the sun and shade, bang multiple women, and sleep 10 hours a day. Thats what I want to do...

JUST ONE PROBLEM.
      You'd be fired from your job and women would want to castrate you, divorce you and take half of everything + the house.

Yet isn't that what this "Paleo crap" advocates (sans the stuff about monogamy, which is too taboo for modern cavemen)?

I've never identified with the "Paleo lifestyle" because I don't need ideological cover or goddamned excuse to be a Man.
      I've never bought into what polite society said I had to be or act like...

I'm my own man... I don't think work is natural; Sometimes I like it, sometimes I think it's oppressive and should be avoided whenever possible. I don't apologize for sleeping too much or remaining idle. Hunting, Fishing, Watchin cartoons, playin with legos & lil green plastic army men and hot wheels. I do not deny my sexuality, or the fact that on occasion I like a dusky woman with perky teats & a big ass to ride like a borrowed mule...

This Paleo bullshit is popular with weak ass feminized men, because living in large cities and having to suck ass in a rat race to the grave is just a damned unnatural way to live...

Where I was from, Men didn't apologize for doing manly things. Men didn't need to create a "life philosophy" to justify eating meat, shooting guns, and getting into trouble. As a matter of fact, we actually killed our own meat with our own guns.
      We are proud of that shit.
      You bag a big buck and you are required to show it off before you process it into meat for the table.
      Ya strap it to the hood or put in in the bed of the truck and go to the nearest coffee shop or convenience store & gas station and show the dead bastard off for at least an hour to passers by. You tell & retell the story of how ya got the shot off, etc.

THE PALEO DIET & LIFESTYLE thing is for men who are too damned afraid to just say, "I AM A MAN" and like doing manly shit. I don't need to apologize or come up with a "justification for it" so as to not offend anyone...
      Instead, guys are seeking an "intellectual cover & cop-out" by saying things like:

*Man evolved to live in open spaces, to run and play, to be out in nature, and to eat meat.
      *Men are naturally aggressive and need outlets for aggression.
      *Although women should not be forced into traditional gender roles, gender is not a social construct.
      *Men do better when they are hunters and providers and women do better when they are nurturers.
      Evolution. Blah, blah, blah.
      THIS IS BULLSHIT.

Right now my relatives back home are working on cars that they are going to drive in a dirt track race/demolition derby.
      They are out hunting & fishing, riding ATV's motorcycles an rasin hell having a good time.
      Their women will have a meal ready when they get home from goofing off with their man friends.
      When it's time to "get out that male aggression," men will smash cars into each other. Their women will be cheering them on.
      They'll get drunk at a pig roast and then have wild, drunken, Paleo style sex. The way GOD intended it.

My whole childhood was Paleo. We just didn't call it that. We called it GROWIN UP IN THE COUNTRY.

We didn't have the helicopter parents that hoovered about worrying about if we were ok, or if we were building good self-esteem.
      They told us to git the heck outside & play for goodness sakes!
      We rode our bikes until it was dark outside, got into fights, climbed trees, jumped off of roofs.
      (when mom and dad weren't around, we climbed out of our bedroom window to get on top of the roof)
      We played baseball, went to creeks, tore up fields, and generally raised hell.
      We would lift up trees to find snakes and use our hatchets to chop the heads of snakes off.
      We shot stray cats in the ass, and birds with BB guns.
      We built tree forts & tire swings, had rock fights, and shot each other in the ass with BB guns too.
      Amazingly, nobody ever "lost an eye"
      Getting your first real gun was a goddamned "right of passage" it meant something special.

Just as a Paleo child had to do work for his family, we had to have part-time jobs for spending money.
      We detasseled corn, feed the critters, tended the garden, bailed hay, used a machete to chop up nature's overgrowth, and had to chop firewood in the winter, or freeze to death...

As we got older, we cruised around listening to "A Country Boy Can Survive." We had keg parties in fields and drove the back roads drunk. Got in fistfights over girls, or just because, then was best friends again.
      We played high school football and smashed into each other. We screwed any "badd girl" that would let us.

We knew to wait until after the first freeze until hunting rabbits. (The diseased rabbits wouldn't survive the first frost.)
      We killed our own food and ate it without wondering if that's what our "Paleolithic ancestors" would have done.
      We hunted, fished & trapped, trapsed all over the backwoods n swamps without a fcuking GPS or cellphone.

In the country, every man talks about getting "land" or getting "timber." Property isn't measured in square feet.
      Real men speak in "acres." Once a man has timber, he sets up a deer stand and waits for hunting season.

We spent time in nature. We had to walk miles through the woods & fields, cross creeks an shit hunting and looking for lost stock.
      There were no medical aid stations waiting for us in case something went wrong during our adventures.
      If something happened you was on your own to make it out alive, or hang on till they found you.

We went went "shooting" with a .22 rifle, spending an afternoon going through over 1,000 rounds of .22 caliber ammo.
      Killing every rabbit & squirrel we seen, then skinning them out and tanning the hides.

We got into schoolyard fights. We had guys drive a truck down a sand road or rain soaked pasture while hanging onto a tube. We laughed like hell when the guy fell off or wiped out. Went to rodeos and rode bulls, bronks, and barrel raced out hearts out.

Most of us were poor or part of the working poor. When you got out of high school ya got a damn job.
      If you wanted a college education, you had earn a scholarship or join the military.

When I moved to the city, my country childhood friend (in the country we have lifelong friendships)
      Told me, you won't be stayin here long theirs too damn much noise & too many people. He was right...

When I look around the Paleo movement, I see people who are tryin like hell to be what I've always been... A Man.

The whole "Paleo" movement is a front. It's narcissism. It's creating a false identity.

You can't be Paleo living in the city... I don't care how many primitive living/survival skills seminars you attend.

When city people ask me to go camping, I laugh when I see them show up with $1000's of dollars worth of high-tec gear.
      Sadly, 9 times outta 10, they dont even know how to use or even set it up properly.
      About all I bring is what I got in a day pack & my pockets.

Now I'm sure some of you guys who are big into this "Paleo," thing will get pissed. There's no need to be butt hurt.

I'm not hating on you personally...
      I'm hating on your movement because it's based in you're own self-loathing bullshit for not havin the balls to...
      MAN THE FCUK UP.

We are the same deep down...
      We're vain and unrepentant hedonists looking to make a buck, find some good coffee, read the latest book, and get our fill of "willin wimmins" etc.

I just don't front like I'm a primal man since I know what it means to be primal.

If you want to live a Paleo lifestyle, leave the city. Go into the country.
      Instead of spending $750,000 for a few hundred square feet, buy a hundred of acres of woodland that will be loaded with deer and all other kinds of tastey wildlife.

Drill a well for your water. Go outside in your vast acreage and start a big ass bonfire.
      Invite your tribe over to eat deer sausages made from wild game that you killed yourself.

Get yourself a bow and go hunt those deer on your own land. Learn what it's like to stalk an animal for real.
      Learn how to not step on a branch, to control your breath, and to become one with nature.

The real Paleo Men are outside living in the country, and being country MEN, driving around ATVs, and having a good time out in the sticks.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 02/24/2017 09:52 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Lots of TL;DR in this here e-biz thread.

THE PYRAMID OF MANLINESS posted:
      THE PYRAMID OF MANLINESS #1

Real men don't follow a chart. They chuck the chart in the bin and wing it, son.

Beat me to it
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 02/24/2017 09:53 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Goddamned Palio Bullshit!

"Are you into the Palio thing," some Gym rat twink assed mangina with a THINK-PINK rubber wristband dressed in a Polo shirt & kakies named Todd with a Ass't Mgr tag asked me once...
      I was in a lil strip mall down in Houston at a Tandy Leather store getting some stuff for some leatherwork projects I was going to do.

This was back in 2009-10 or so, and I should have invested in that MYSPACE & FACEBOOK BULLSHIT, because I knew every teen girl, soccer mom, and Kansas city faggot would buy into that crap....

In my humble opinion, the Paleo movement is a feminized manginias weak desperate cry for help.

Thats a cop-out cause ya aint got "the sand & stones" to say what ya think out loud.

*Eating meat
      *Playing/goofing off
      *Doing so called "Ultra Masculine, Macho, & Manly things with other milk-toast muthafcukers...

As a man, in todays polite society we're expected to deny our very nature, conform, go along, stay withen the lines.
      Now if you do this you get to be known as a "nice guy" a "good guy" and ya get somethin for it too...

HERES WHAT YOU GET ...
      You go get into a car where you passively breath in polluted air to work in a cubicle 40+ hours a week to support some fat ass bitchin wife and brat at home...
      (Paleo man was not monogamous and monogamy is unnatural for a man. You see some good looking chick with high tits and a firm ass and ya wanna hit that shit... If only once.)

BUT NOT YOU...
      You get to go home to "pitch in" raising your kid. You got Play dates, PTA meetings, doing things as a family and all that shit... And if your good and do all your chores ya might get to watch some sports and drink a beer later. Hell ya might even get some pussy if she aint tired or bloated & PMS'in like a psycho-bitch on acid...

(Paleo man mentored & thought, but did not raise his children, or do chores The day-to-day grind of watching the kid and tending to chores was left to the mother and her extended family.)

I'm a man. This work shit isn't natural. Back in the day, we went on hunts and then rested and chilled out for a few days at a time. Raising kids ain't natural. Banging the same woman isn't natural. I want to lift weights, play, lay around in the sun and shade, bang multiple women, and sleep 10 hours a day. Thats what I want to do...

JUST ONE PROBLEM.
      You'd be fired from your job and women would want to castrate you, divorce you and take half of everything + the house.

Yet isn't that what this "Paleo crap" advocates (sans the stuff about monogamy, which is too taboo for modern cavemen)?

I've never identified with the "Paleo lifestyle" because I don't need ideological cover or goddamned excuse to be a Man.

I'm my own man... I don't think work is natural; Sometimes I like it, sometimes I think it's oppressive and should be avoided whenever possible. I don't apologize for sleeping too much or remaining idle. Hunting, Fishing, Watchin cartoons, playin with legos & lil green plastic army men and hot wheels. I do not deny my sexuality, or the fact that on occasion I like a dusky woman with perky teats & a big ass to ride like a borrowed mule...

This Paleo bullshit is popular with weak ass feminized men, because living in large cities and having to suck ass in a rat race to the grave is just a damned unnatural way to live...

Where I was from, Men didn't apologize for doing manly things. Men didn't need to create a "life philosophy" to justify eating meat, shooting guns, and getting into trouble. As a matter of fact, we actually killed our own meat with our own guns.
      You bag a big buck and you are required to show it off before you process it into meat for the table.
      Ya strap it to the hood or put in in the bed of the truck and go to the nearest coffee shop or convenience store & gas station and show the dead bastard off for at least an hour to passers by. You tell & retell the story of how ya got the shot off, etc.

THE PALEO DIET & LIFESTYLE thing is for men who are too damned afraid to just say, "I AM A MAN" and like doing manly shit. I don't need to apologize or come up with a "justification for it" so as to not offend anyone...
      Instead, guys are seeking an "intellectual cover & cop-out" by saying things like:

*Man evolved to live in open spaces, to run and play, to be out in nature, and to eat meat.
      *Although women should not be forced into traditional gender roles, gender is not a social construct.
      *Men do better when they are hunters and providers and women do better when they are nurturers.
      THIS IS BULLSHIT.

Right now my relatives back home are working on cars that they are going to drive in a dirt track race/demolition derby.
      They are out hunting & fishing, riding ATV's motorcycles an rasin hell having a good time.
      Their women will have a meal ready when they get home from goofing off with their man friends.
      When it's time to "get out that male aggression," men will smash cars into each other. Their women will be cheering them on.
      They'll get drunk at a pig roast and then have wild, drunken, Paleo style sex. The way GOD intended it.

My whole childhood was Paleo. We just didn't call it that. We called it GROWIN UP IN THE COUNTRY.

We didn't have the helicopter parents that hoovered about worrying about if we were ok, or if we were building good self-esteem.
      We rode our bikes until it was dark outside, got into fights, climbed trees, jumped off of roofs.
      (when mom and dad weren't around, we climbed out of our bedroom window to get on top of the roof)
      We would lift up trees to find snakes and use our hatchets to chop the heads of snakes off.
      We built tree forts & tire swings, had rock fights, and shot each other in the ass with BB guns too.
      Getting your first real gun was a goddamned "right of passage" it meant something special.

Just as a Paleo child had to do work for his family, we had to have part-time jobs for spending money.
      We detasseled corn, feed the critters, tended the garden, bailed hay, used a machete to chop up nature's overgrowth, and had to chop firewood in the winter, or freeze to death...

As we got older, we cruised around listening to "A Country Boy Can Survive." We had keg parties in fields and drove the back roads drunk. Got in fistfights over girls, or just because, then was best friends again.
      We played high school football and smashed into each other. We screwed any "badd girl" that would let us.

We knew to wait until after the first freeze until hunting rabbits. (The diseased rabbits wouldn't survive the first frost.)
      We killed our own food and ate it without wondering if that's what our "Paleolithic ancestors" would have done.
      We hunted, fished & trapped, trapsed all over the backwoods n swamps without a fcuking GPS or cellphone.

In the country, every man talks about getting "land" or getting "timber." Property isn't measured in square feet.
      Real men speak in "acres." Once a man has timber, he sets up a deer stand and waits for hunting season.

We spent time in nature. We had to walk miles through the woods & fields, cross creeks an shit hunting and looking for lost stock.
      There were no medical aid stations waiting for us in case something went wrong during our adventures.
      If something happened you was on your own to make it out alive, or hang on till they found you.

We went went "shooting" with a .22 rifle, spending an afternoon going through over 1,000 rounds of .22 caliber ammo.
      Killing every rabbit & squirrel we seen, then skinning them out and tanning the hides.

We got into schoolyard fights. We had guys drive a truck down a sand road or rain soaked pasture while hanging onto a tube. We laughed like hell when the guy fell off or wiped out. Went to rodeos and rode bulls, bronks, and barrel raced out hearts out.

Most of us were poor or part of the working poor. When you got out of high school ya got a damn job.
      If you wanted a college education, you had earn a scholarship or join the military.

When I moved to the city, my country childhood friend (in the country we have lifelong friendships)
      Told me, you won't be stayin here long theirs too damn much noise & too many people. He was right...

When I look around the Paleo movement, I see people who are tryin like hell to be what I've always been... A Man.

The whole "Paleo" movement is a front. It's narcissism. It's creating a false identity.

You can't be Paleo living in the city... I don't care how many primitive living/survival skills seminars you attend.

When city people ask me to go camping, I laugh when I see them show up with $1000's of dollars worth of high-tec gear.
      Sadly, 9 times outta 10, they dont even know how to use or even set it up properly.

Now I'm sure some of you guys who are big into this "Paleo," thing will get pissed. There's no need to be butt hurt.

I'm hating on your movement because it's based in you're own self-loathing bullshit for not havin the balls to...
      MAN THE FCUK UP.

We're vain and unrepentant hedonists looking to make a buck, find some good coffee, read the latest book, and get our fill of "willin wimmins" etc.

I just don't front like I'm a primal man since I know what it means to be primal.

Instead of spending $750,000 for a few hundred square feet, buy a hundred of acres of woodland that will be loaded with deer and all other kinds of tastey wildlife.

Drill a well for your water. Go outside in your vast acreage and start a big ass bonfire.
      Invite your tribe over to eat deer sausages made from wild game that you killed yourself.

Get yourself a bow and go hunt those deer on your own land. Learn what it's like to stalk an animal for real.
      Learn how to not step on a branch, to control your breath, and to become one with nature.

The real Paleo Men are outside living in the country, and being country MEN, driving around ATVs, and having a good time out in the sticks.

That a lot of bitchin and moanin from a "man" :rolleyes: just saying :shrug:
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 02/24/2017 09:54 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:
      Goddamned Palio Bullshit!

*Eating meat
      *Playing/goofing off

HERES WHAT YOU GET ...

BUT NOT YOU...

JUST ONE PROBLEM.

THIS IS BULLSHIT.

MAN THE FCUK UP.

Dood wrote a goddamned doctoral thesis :snicker:
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 02/24/2017 11:58 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Real men don't follow a chart. They chuck the chart in the bin and wing it, son.

OBVIOUSLY, YOUR A MAN WHO DOES NOT NEED A VISUAL AID TO GRASP A CONCEPT.
      I SALUTE YOU!:pimp:
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 02/24/2017 11:59 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Dood wrote a goddamned doctoral thesis :snicker:

NOW DAYS YA GOTTA SPELL IT OUT TO THESE WEE-MALES. :pimp:
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 02/25/2017 12:01 AM - Hide
    • . posted:

NO "BITCHIN & MOANIN" HERE, JUST LAYIN DOWN THE FACTS BUD..:pimp:
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 02/25/2017 12:01 AM - Hide
    • . posted:

NO "BITCHIN & MOANIN" HERE, JUST LAYIN DOWN THE FACTS BUD..:pimp:
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 02/25/2017 12:05 AM - Hide

MANLETTS, FAGS, & BETA-CUCKS WHINE...
      MEN JUST TELL IT LIKE IT IS EVEN IF IT BURNS YOUR CANDY ASS.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 02/25/2017 05:24 PM - Hide

LIFE IS NOT A "SAFE ZONE" SNOFLAKES,
      YOU BUY THE TICKET, YA TAKE YA CHANCE...
      JUST LIKE EVERYONE ELSE ON EARTH.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 02/25/2017 11:43 PM - Hide
    • For being a so called "man" op sure sends a lot of time and effort thinking about other males. :snicker:
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 02/26/2017 12:09 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      For being a so called "man" op sure sends a lot of time and effort thinking about other males. :snicker:

WHEN YOU SEE THE YOUNGER MALES IN YOUR NATION BEING ATTACKED BY FEMINISM, AND ITS SYSTEMATIC PROCESS OF THE PUSSI-PASSIFICATION OF ALL THINGS TRADITIONALY MALE IN YOUR NATION, YOU SPEAK THE FUCK UP...
      I'm not a white-knight, beta-cuck, or FEMINIST SYMPATHIZER.

YOU DON'T CARE FOR THE SUBJECT MATTER HERE, DON'T "CLICK" ON IT, YA PUSSY!
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 02/26/2017 08:55 PM - Hide

WITHOUT A MANS FIRM & FAIR HAND OF GUIDANCE, A WOMAN LEFT TO HER OWN JUDGEMENT WILL ALWAYS SUBCOME TO HER BASE FERAL INSTINCTS.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 02/26/2017 09:06 PM - Hide
    • When pursuing your lady, use this as a guide -- The Player's list of five types of women you should avoid. The Player has encountered many types of women in his existence, so who better to make a list than someone who's been through the entire book? Don't worry though, this list isn't gospel -- it simply offers a few guidelines to keep you from meeting Dr. Jekyll, but dating Mrs. Hyde... proceed at your own discretion.

The Smart-Ass
      Every man likes an articulate woman, a girl who can voice her opinion, sound intelligent and impress your friends with a philosophical debate on the downward spiral of modern politics. OK, maybe that's pushing it a bit, but a woman with verbal confidence can be a hell of a turn-on.
      But let's be realistic -- while it's always nice to date someone who is charismatic and well-versed, it's something quite different to date a woman who beats the opinionated war drum.

Unfortunately, these types exist, and for those who haven't had the privilege of strapping on your helmet and hunkering down for a verbal assault, you're definitely not missing out.
      Everyone comes from different wombs, so why does she seem to get angry with you when you can't agree? Some women simply like to test you to see how well you stand up for yourself; others just like to exert their own power.
      The Smart-Ass exposes your intellectual weaknesses and will subsequently cut you down because of it.
      This is a type to avoid at all costs, as she will make the rest of your evening miserable while she stomps on your heart with an ego-maniacal boot. Toss a glass of cold water on the mouthy broad, and skate...
      A nutty "know it all, not to know a damn thing" is not worth your time...

The Gold Digger
      It doesn't take a genius to know that wooing a woman requires a trifocal effort of body, soul and spending power.
      As standard romantic procedures, you're going to have to take her for dinner, buy her flowers, whisk her away to the mountains for the weekend, and show her that the world is your oyster and she's the pearl.
      But if I can give a word of caution to my free-spending comrades out there. (I'm guilty of this too),
      1. Make damn sure she's actually enjoying your company and not just your wallet.
      2. Make sure your getting your moneys worth out of the ole gal to start with.
      3. If you start to notice that she's expecting you to pay for everything but the kitchen sink, your credit card bill should be enough of a red flag to warrant an emergency landing.
      But before you go, be sure to use that dishonest skank like the greedy conniving bitch she is.
      Then stiff her, leavin her high n dry and holding the bill if possible.

Here's some sound advice -- if you approach a woman and the first words out of her mouth are "I'll have a Vodka Seven," chances are she's probably out to score some freebies, so proceed with caution.
      If her friends show up and start ordering drinks as well, there's a good chance they'll all dissipate into the crowd once they've been served, leaving you with the tab.
      Avoid the Gold Digger type at all costs.
      Like the old proverb goes, you can't buy happiness, and a woman who thinks otherwise isn't worth your time.

Ms. Right
      It was not too long ago that I had to end a relationship with this type of woman, much to my disappointment. She had a bevy of outstanding qualities, but her inability to accept a different opinion ultimately led to a breakup.
      Every time we got together, she would declare her astuteness and would never take my advice because it was always wrong.
      Ms. Right is, well, stubbornly set in her ways -- she's correct about everything, and if you even so much as make an unfavorable whisper, she'll lash out at you with the voraciousness of a python.
      The sad part is, Ms. Right types are hard to change, as their personal pride tends to get in the way of understanding others and the world around her, so all you can really do is avoid these women.
      She may have been spoiled as a child, or perhaps she has just hung around too many snotty girlfriends for her own good.
      Take her someplace really nice & romantic out of state, screw her like a two bit tramp for a day or two and stiff her with the bill.
      Shes a closet MAN-HATER anyway, so yor're not doing anything her smart ass wasnt expecting to start with.
      She's gonna trash you no matter what, so have fun with it.
      Either way, the red flags on these women fly high. Steer clear.

The Psycho
      What is it about women who feel the need to call their man 10 times a day?
      More importantly, what is the guy going to tell a woman that he didn't just talk about an hour ago?
      The Psycho will disrupt the balance you have in your day between work and home.
      She will meld your personal life with your business life, and make it clear to you that she exists and is planting her rump right in the middle of your daily agenda.
      What's worse, if you tell her to stop being so obsessive and dependent, she'll completely deny any obsession she has.
      She will see it as a sign that she has to work harder to win you over, and then she'll end up bothering you more. See the vicious cycle here?
      The Psycho will never give up, and will drown you in her own insecurities about relationships and life.
      If you find yourself in this predicament, I encourage you to take the red pill and wake up from your impending nightmare.
      Of course you can enjoy it while ya got the nutty wench hooked on ya. It's fun to see just how far you can push a chick. You can take a nutty chick to the red line of devotion & debauchery and depravity.
      Use her for everything you can get out of her...
      The only way to get shed of this nutt-job is to do one of two things.
      1. Dissapiere.
      2. Get twice as crazy as she is till she runs from you. Nothing else works.

The Rebound
      This type of woman is probably the most notorious on this list. You've heard the warnings to avoid being the "rebound" guy, and it's a proven piece of advice.
      But yet, so many of us mistakenly fall for a woman without having a clue about her past relationships.
      When we encounter a beautiful woman who makes a hell of a first impression, the attraction we feel is clockwork human behavior.
      We seem to skip over our judgments in the hope that this will be love at first sight.
      But in this day and age, we are more often than not led down the wrong path, and what guys see as a blessed relationship is really just a temporary comfort for her. Comfort the hell out of the chick, turn her ass everywichway but loose. Dick that bitch down till she is afraid to bend over to pick up a $100 bill. Hey, shes gonna end it soon enough anyway, you might as well get some fun out of the deal.

The Rebound knows you are a good guy, so don't think you're failing the test.
      However, you've shown up at the right place at the wrong time -- the invitation said seven, but you arrived at six. You're too early, and she's not ready.
      It's difficult to offer any advice on how to pinpoint these types of women, but a good indicator is how persistent her friends are in trying to set her up with you, and how reluctant she is to do it, much to the chagrin of her friends.
      If you sense reluctance, trust your instinct, hit it like a hammer to a nail then bail

There's Still Hope
      With your head now freshly crammed with the follies of the five sin-ettes, you're probably wondering if there are any types out there that are worth pursuing. And my answer is: there most definitely are. You would be doing yourself a disservice to look for the types of women to avoid. Rather, find women that are your type and then decide whether to continue the pursuit You can never go wrong by playing the field -- remember: not even trying is the biggest avoidance of all.
  • Join the discussion - There is no registration required!

Name: (Optional)
Save
Photo: (Optional)

If you want to embed media, just paste YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter, Instagram, Liveleak, Imgur (IMAGE or GIFV) links and they'll auto embed.
Pro tips: Click the angry emojis for popular emoticons/fomotes. Check the trending fomotes for new fomotes.