• THE PYRAMID OF MANLINESS

• Fscking Moron
    • Re: THE PYRAMID OF MANLINESS
      Posted 02/26/2017 09:10 PM - Hide
    • THE PYRAMID OF MANLINESS #1

MY GREAT GRAMMY WAN MORE OF A MAN THAT SOME OF YOU SJW LIBROFAGS.
    •   [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 02/26/2017 10:17 PM - Hide

AIN'T NO PIECE OF ASS "FREE" SON...
      TRUTH IS MORE OFTEN THAN NOT, YOU DONT FIND OUT THE "TRUE PRICE" TILL AFTER THE FACT, AND ITS ALWAYS MORE THAN YOU INTENDED TO SPEND.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 02/26/2017 10:26 PM - Hide

FEMINISM HAS DONE MORE REAL DAMAGE TO THE MODERN AMERICAN WOMAN, THAN ANY CHAUVINIST EVER HAS...
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 02/26/2017 11:05 PM - Hide
    • Alpha male thinking
      An alpha male, who is not passive, would look at a pretty woman he finds attractive or even a picture of a beautiful woman and say something like: "I would take this woman and fuck her. I am going to do etc, etc. I am going to dominate her, use her for my pleasure and enjoy her body." Not saying that you would say this verbatim, but it would be along those lines. When I see this photo, as an alpha male I imagine me FUCKING her. I would be the dominant, she would be the submissive. I think about positions like doggy and missionary where I am in control. I think about me standing over her while she is on her knees pleasing ME. I am the alpha and she is the submissive female. I think about what SHE could do for ME.

The beta male thinks differently. It doesn't have anything to do with how you are "wired." It has to do with your attitude. Attitudes, my friend, can change. Betas would think something like this: "Wow, that is a hot girl. I know she would never go for me but if she did, I would pleasure her and make sure she was taken care of." WHAT!!! They think about what THEY could do for HER. They think about her FUCKING them. NO!!! That is why women don't go for the beta males. They don't want passive boys who "please them" and follow them like puppies. No, Women want a MAN who will "fuck" them and make them feel like a WOMAN!. Make NO mistake here, a WOMAN wants a man to be a MAN in the bedroom. Not passive not timid, but a MAN who knows what he wants and how to go about getting it!
      A WOMAN wants, and desires a MAN who when something goes "bump in the night" she knows HE will go see what it is, and take care of it if need be. Not just dial 911 and wait for the cops to show up 30 minutes later. She can do that herself for shits sakes!

Don't let women feed you a line of bullshit either about sensitivity, blah, blah, blah. Every woman that I have had in the sack wants to be shagged like whore. Most will never admit it openly. Hey, they want to be screwed like a whore in the bedroom, not thought of as a whore anywhere in any room! I'm not talking about pain or humiliation here, I'm talking about taking charge and using your strength to make them feel like they are with a MAN. A man who knows how to take charge and will send them around the world and back.

Don't mix what I am saying here with love. Love and sex are two different things. Alpha males love their women and make sure they are taken care of sexually and emotionally. An Alpha males women know's that the man they are with is strong, confident, and will lead them to full lives. I love my woman and she is VERY important to me. Alpha males don't get into shouting matches, don't hit women, and don't argue over trivial things.We do not tolerate needless drama & bullshit. We listen to our womens input, but WE make the decisions. This isn't being a bully, it is being a leader. It is being the MEN that nature intended us to be. I respect my woman, and she respects me. Back to my original point of "Give respect, get respect, get respect, give respect.

THAT is confidence. THAT is strength and THAT is not being passive. Work on this passive attitude you have. It is the beta part of you that you must start with. Work with other pictures and scenarios to ask yourself, "how would I respond." Then, start manipulating your thoughts to choose the alpha path. Next, put those ideas into practice until they become automatic.

Here is another bit of "homework" for you. If you are not single, I want you to go home tonight and FUCK your woman. Treat her like an instrument for YOUR pleasure. I promise that she will notice the difference and you will notice how her body changes. She will be putty in your hands. She will cum like she has never cum before. Make it sweaty and primal. Trust me, your woman will want seconds, thirds, and fourths. Every good woman needs to be fucked rotten often, and by a man who knows how.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 02/27/2017 11:45 AM - Hide

Lets be honest Gonts, you damn well know there are folks you should have tossed over the side of your ship, a long time ago...
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 02/27/2017 12:00 PM - Hide

You know damn well who these TOXIC FUCKERS are.
      Everyone has Drama-Queens & Perpetual Shit Magnets in their circle.
      The more distance you can put between you & them, the better off you're gonna be.
      These people are more often than not a waste of your time, money, resources, and valuable space in your life.
      You don't owe these ungrateful, greedy, liars and leeches a goddamned thing!

Cut them off, cut them out of your life with no explanation & no apologies, they damn well know why.
      If they don't, then that means they are too goddamned dense, self absorbed, and stupid to fuck with anyway.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 02/27/2017 01:35 PM - Hide

WAKE UP! SEE THIS FEMINISM BULLSHIT FOR WHAT IT IS.
      THE FORCED SUBJUGATION OF MEN TO A CORRUPT AGENDA!
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 02/27/2017 09:43 PM - Hide

I worked hard & smart, saved and invested well, diddnt go into debt, and took care of my health.
      Everything I got is paid for & mine, and I owe just my electric bill & groceries.
      I still work everyday, and never intend to fully retire.
      Overall, I'm doing pretty good.
      My friends n family, they took the "programming" and became addicted compulsive consumers living on credit etc...
      Bless em' they are fucked.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 02/27/2017 09:56 PM - Hide

Think about it...
      You get told "what you CAN'T DO or are NOT ALLOWED to do" a hell of a LOT MORE than what you CAN DO!
      SOME FEARFUL PEOPLE LOVE TO HOLD OTHERS BACK...

FUCK THAT!
      GO FOR IT MAN!
      IF NOT YOU-WHO?
      IF NOT NOW-WHEN?
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 02/27/2017 11:16 PM - Hide

PRINT IT YA AND USE IT YA FUCKER... YOU'RE WELCOME.
    • Fscking Moron
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 02/28/2017 05:51 PM - Hide

Ya can't make a housewife out of a whore or a slut... It just won't work, that gal is gonna get to missin the life and go wild.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 02/28/2017 05:57 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      When pursuing your lady, use this as a guide -- The Player's list of five types of women you should avoid. The Player has encountered many types of women in his existence, so who better to make a list than someone who's been through the entire book? Don't worry though, this list isn't gospel -- it simply offers a few guidelines to keep you from meeting Dr. Jekyll, but dating Mrs. Hyde... proceed at your own discretion.

The Smart-Ass
      Every man likes an articulate woman, a girl who can voice her opinion, sound intelligent and impress your friends with a philosophical debate on the downward spiral of modern politics. OK, maybe that's pushing it a bit, but a woman with verbal confidence can be a hell of a turn-on.
      But let's be realistic -- while it's always nice to date someone who is charismatic and well-versed, it's something quite different to date a woman who beats the opinionated war drum.

Unfortunately, these types exist, and for those who haven't had the privilege of strapping on your helmet and hunkering down for a verbal assault, you're definitely not missing out.
      Everyone comes from different wombs, so why does she seem to get angry with you when you can't agree? Some women simply like to test you to see how well you stand up for yourself; others just like to exert their own power.
      The Smart-Ass exposes your intellectual weaknesses and will subsequently cut you down because of it.
      This is a type to avoid at all costs, as she will make the rest of your evening miserable while she stomps on your heart with an ego-maniacal boot. Toss a glass of cold water on the mouthy broad, and skate...
      A nutty "know it all, not to know a damn thing" is not worth your time...

The Gold Digger
      It doesn't take a genius to know that wooing a woman requires a trifocal effort of body, soul and spending power.
      As standard romantic procedures, you're going to have to take her for dinner, buy her flowers, whisk her away to the mountains for the weekend, and show her that the world is your oyster and she's the pearl.
      But if I can give a word of caution to my free-spending comrades out there. (I'm guilty of this too),
      1. Make damn sure she's actually enjoying your company and not just your wallet.
      2. Make sure your getting your moneys worth out of the ole gal to start with.
      3. If you start to notice that she's expecting you to pay for everything but the kitchen sink, your credit card bill should be enough of a red flag to warrant an emergency landing.
      But before you go, be sure to use that dishonest skank like the greedy conniving bitch she is.
      Then stiff her, leavin her high n dry and holding the bill if possible.

Here's some sound advice -- if you approach a woman and the first words out of her mouth are "I'll have a Vodka Seven," chances are she's probably out to score some freebies, so proceed with caution.
      If her friends show up and start ordering drinks as well, there's a good chance they'll all dissipate into the crowd once they've been served, leaving you with the tab.
      Avoid the Gold Digger type at all costs.
      Like the old proverb goes, you can't buy happiness, and a woman who thinks otherwise isn't worth your time.

Ms. Right
      It was not too long ago that I had to end a relationship with this type of woman, much to my disappointment. She had a bevy of outstanding qualities, but her inability to accept a different opinion ultimately led to a breakup.
      Every time we got together, she would declare her astuteness and would never take my advice because it was always wrong.
      Ms. Right is, well, stubbornly set in her ways -- she's correct about everything, and if you even so much as make an unfavorable whisper, she'll lash out at you with the voraciousness of a python.
      The sad part is, Ms. Right types are hard to change, as their personal pride tends to get in the way of understanding others and the world around her, so all you can really do is avoid these women.
      She may have been spoiled as a child, or perhaps she has just hung around too many snotty girlfriends for her own good.
      Take her someplace really nice & romantic out of state, screw her like a two bit tramp for a day or two and stiff her with the bill.
      Shes a closet MAN-HATER anyway, so yor're not doing anything her smart ass wasnt expecting to start with.
      She's gonna trash you no matter what, so have fun with it.
      Either way, the red flags on these women fly high. Steer clear.

The Psycho
      What is it about women who feel the need to call their man 10 times a day?
      More importantly, what is the guy going to tell a woman that he didn't just talk about an hour ago?
      The Psycho will disrupt the balance you have in your day between work and home.
      She will meld your personal life with your business life, and make it clear to you that she exists and is planting her rump right in the middle of your daily agenda.
      What's worse, if you tell her to stop being so obsessive and dependent, she'll completely deny any obsession she has.
      She will see it as a sign that she has to work harder to win you over, and then she'll end up bothering you more. See the vicious cycle here?
      The Psycho will never give up, and will drown you in her own insecurities about relationships and life.
      If you find yourself in this predicament, I encourage you to take the red pill and wake up from your impending nightmare.
      Of course you can enjoy it while ya got the nutty wench hooked on ya. It's fun to see just how far you can push a chick. You can take a nutty chick to the red line of devotion & debauchery and depravity.
      Use her for everything you can get out of her...
      The only way to get shed of this nutt-job is to do one of two things.
      1. Dissapiere.
      2. Get twice as crazy as she is till she runs from you. Nothing else works.

The Rebound
      This type of woman is probably the most notorious on this list. You've heard the warnings to avoid being the "rebound" guy, and it's a proven piece of advice.
      But yet, so many of us mistakenly fall for a woman without having a clue about her past relationships.
      When we encounter a beautiful woman who makes a hell of a first impression, the attraction we feel is clockwork human behavior.
      We seem to skip over our judgments in the hope that this will be love at first sight.
      But in this day and age, we are more often than not led down the wrong path, and what guys see as a blessed relationship is really just a temporary comfort for her. Comfort the hell out of the chick, turn her ass everywichway but loose. Dick that bitch down till she is afraid to bend over to pick up a $100 bill. Hey, shes gonna end it soon enough anyway, you might as well get some fun out of the deal.

The Rebound knows you are a good guy, so don't think you're failing the test.
      However, you've shown up at the right place at the wrong time -- the invitation said seven, but you arrived at six. You're too early, and she's not ready.
      It's difficult to offer any advice on how to pinpoint these types of women, but a good indicator is how persistent her friends are in trying to set her up with you, and how reluctant she is to do it, much to the chagrin of her friends.
      If you sense reluctance, trust your instinct, hit it like a hammer to a nail then bail

There's Still Hope
      With your head now freshly crammed with the follies of the five sin-ettes, you're probably wondering if there are any types out there that are worth pursuing. And my answer is: there most definitely are. You would be doing yourself a disservice to look for the types of women to avoid. Rather, find women that are your type and then decide whether to continue the pursuit You can never go wrong by playing the field -- remember: not even trying is the biggest avoidance of all.

Do you have this post in audio?
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 02/28/2017 06:01 PM - Hide
    • I'D LOVE TO HEAR MORGAN FREEMAN NARRATE THIS...IT WOULD BE...EPIC!
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 02/28/2017 06:13 PM - Hide

IF THEY ARE TRYIN TO SCREW YA, THEN FUCK EM' THEY GOT IT COMIN IN SPADES!
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 02/28/2017 07:28 PM - Hide

WOMEN BEING GIVEN AN INCH THEN TAKING A MILE,
      ARE ONE OF THE MAIN CAUSES OF THIS "MIGTOW" THING.
      WEAK MEN, TAKING THEIR TOYS AND GOIN HOME ALONE,
      INSTEAD OF STANDING UP TO THESE GREEDY, SELFISH SKIRTS
      AND PUTTING THEM IN THEIR PLACE...

LEARN TO TELL THAT CHICK NO, AND DONT GIVE IN TO THAT POUTIN ASSED GUILT-TRIPPIN & SHAMING SHIT THEY PULL.
      IT'S A SHIT TEST DESIGNED TO "WEAR YOU DOWN"
      YOU "BREAK TO THAT BULLSHIT" ONE TIME, AND THEN THEY KNOW.

YOU CAN BE USED, ABUSED, AND CONTROLED WITH JUST A LIL PUSSY...
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 02/28/2017 08:05 PM - Hide

The world is a beautiful place, a wickedly wonderful Savage Garden that willingly consumes the weak in heart, spirit, mind, and body.
      Life plays no favorites, and people do.
      So if your expecting a fair shake, even break, or sporting chance, when you go out into it...
      You are sadly mistaken.
      The world and some of the creatures in it will EAT you, including other human beings.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 02/28/2017 08:57 PM - Hide

THESE CORPORATE FUCKERS HAVE A PLAN TO REPLACE YOU OLD MAN...
      YES, WITH TWO OF THESE TOE-HEADS FOR HALF THE PRICE, AND NONE OF THE PERKS ITS A BOOM TO THE BOTTOM LINE.
      FUCK YOUR DEDICATION & LOYALTY.
      IT'S ALL ABOUT THE MONEY WITH THESE BABY KILLIN BASTARDS.
      YOU DON'T OWE THEM SHIT...
  • Join the discussion - There is no registration required!

Name: (Optional)
Save
Photo: (Optional)

If you want to embed media, just paste YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter, Instagram, Liveleak, Imgur (IMAGE or GIFV) links and they'll auto embed.
Pro tips: Click the angry emojis for popular emoticons/fomotes. Check the trending fomotes for new fomotes.