Posted 03/17/2017 08:32 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      There is no part of her that her doctor has not worked on

That doctor should receive a Nobel prize
    •   [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
    • Fscking Moron
    • Re: Ivanka Trump
      Posted 03/17/2017 08:43 PM - Hide
    • How old is this. I think she has changed cup sizes.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 03/17/2017 08:55 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:
      It's all real. That's God's work
      \
      :doublewide:

Have you actually ever touched a woman?
    • Fscking Moron
    • Fscking Moron
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 03/17/2017 09:14 PM : Edited 03/17/2017 09:16 PM - Hide
    • Cupid Stunt posted:
      Uh huh

Ivanka Trump #1

Ivanka Trump #2

Fucking this. Look I'm not saying she isn't good looking now, but she is highly augmented.

Take a look at the Before picture. Now take a look at Donald's doofus sons. Leave Barron out of it, I'm talking about the adults.

Is that a pair of good-looking men to you? No. It isn't. One guy is painfully average and the other guy is downright ugly. Without the augmentations, Ivanka would be more or less in the same league. Basically an ugly duck who might be able to pull off a solid "average" on a good day.

Even with all her augmentations, she's still no better than a solid 6.5-7/10 on her best, most made up days. But of course as she is now, next to those two dorks she looks like a goddess.
    • Fscking Moron
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 03/17/2017 09:22 PM : Edited 03/17/2017 09:22 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Even with all her augmentations, she's still no better than a solid 6.5-7/10 on her best

:facepalm:

Ivanka Trump #1

Now keep in mind that 90% of American women are fat.

Among the remaining 10%, remove the women who are ugly, have tattoos, face piercings, short hair, black skin, afro hair, and Ivanka is clearly top 1% in that picture.

Anyone who disagrees is an absolute faggot.
      Posted 03/17/2017 09:24 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Ivanka Trump #1

Fucking this. Look I'm not saying she isn't good looking now, but she is highly augmented.

Take a look at the Before picture. Now take a look at Donald's doofus sons. Leave Barron out of it, I'm talking about the adults.

Is that a pair of good-looking men to you? No. It isn't. One guy is painfully average and the other guy is downright ugly. Without the augmentations, Ivanka would be more or less in the same league. Basically an ugly duck who might be able to pull off a solid "average" on a good day.

Even with all her augmentations, she's still no better than a solid 6.5-7/10 on her best, most made up days. But of course as she is now, next to those two dorks she looks like a goddess.

Bad genes. The one on the right looks positively retarded
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 03/17/2017 09:58 PM - Hide
    • Cupid Stunt posted:
      . posted:
      . posted:
      There is no part of her that her doctor has not worked on

It's all real. That's God's work.

Uh huh

Ivanka Trump #1

More proof that women look better with thin lips. Big blubbery lips are for niggers and semites. :thumbdown:
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 03/17/2017 10:01 PM - Hide
    • Cupid Stunt posted:
      . posted:
      Ivanka Trump #1

The one on the left doesn't even look like he's related to Trump. He looks half Italian. I'll bet one of Ivana's New York Italian bodyguards knocked her up.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 03/17/2017 10:01 PM - Hide
    • Cupid Stunt posted:
      . posted:
      Ivanka Trump #1

The one on the left doesn't even look like he's related to Trump. He looks half Italian. I'll bet one of Ivana's New York Italian bodyguards knocked her up.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 03/17/2017 10:16 PM - Hide
    • Cupid Stunt posted:
      Uh huh

Ivanka Trump #1

I don't know how much is natural aging. Cheeks lose mass and lips thin out as people age.

But she definitely had her nose trimmed. No question.
  • Join the discussion - There is no registration required!

Name: (Optional)
Save
Photo: (Optional)

If you want to embed media, just paste YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter, Instagram, Liveleak, Imgur (IMAGE or GIFV) links and they'll auto embed.
Pro tips: Click the angry emojis for popular emoticons/fomotes. Check the trending fomotes for new fomotes.
  • Leaked News:
  • Read Topic - BREAKING: Ivanka Trump comes out against Donald Trump's candidacy after Donald blames Jews for Super Saturday results
  • Read Topic - Why didn't Ivanka Trump run for president instead of that faggot Donald Trump?
  • Read Topic - Donald Trump Jr., Eric Trump, and Ivanka Trump at The 9th Annual Eric Trump Foundation Golf Invitational Auction & Dinner.
  • Read Topic - Donald Trump's Presidential bid derails as his "Anchor Baby" from illegal housekeeper at trump Palace comes forward
  • Read Topic - Don't you think hair on this guy's head stranger than Donald Trump's? Trump never revealed the secret.
  • Read Topic - As a right-wing African-American I support Trump, but frankly Carson's views are more evolving than Trumps
  • Read Topic - Miss USA pageant denounces Trump's racist comments about beaners; Trump buys Miss USA lol
  • Read Topic - Salon: Emasculated white men love Donald Trump. Trump's rise is directly related to a certain white male limpness.