• I'm 54 and I'm hitting the wall. I notice it on pictures, not in the mirror

• Fscking Moron
    • Re: I'm 54 and I'm hitting the wall. I notice it on pictures, not in the mirror
      Posted 03/19/2017 11:08 PM - Hide
    • 54 years is a long period of time. Most people don't even have the luxury of living long enough to reach their 54th birthday. Be grateful for that.
    •   [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
    • Fscking Moron
    • Re: I'm 54 and I'm hitting the wall. I notice it on pictures, not in the mirror
      Posted 03/19/2017 11:10 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      54 years is a long period of time. Most people don't even have the luxury of living long enough to reach their 54th birthday. Be grateful for that.

;trumpthis;
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 03/19/2017 11:35 PM - Hide
    • Im getting uglier too :sadwave:
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 03/20/2017 12:15 AM - Hide
    • I look the same as I did when I was 40. They asked Trump what age he thought he looked like and he said 35 :lol:

I think what happens is everyone thinks they look about 30 years old no matter how fucking old they are. I'm sure other people look at me and see a 52 year old guy but I see a guy who looks about 35 in the mirror.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 03/20/2017 12:16 AM - Hide
    • Time goes by too fast
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 03/20/2017 12:18 AM - Hide
    • I have never photographed well. I am pretty decent looking but in pics i look much older and like death.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 03/20/2017 12:20 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      I have never photographed well. I am pretty decent looking but in pics i look much older and like death.

what about under florescent lights?
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 03/20/2017 12:34 AM - Hide
    • Quence posted:
      I've heard people say that the camera loves me. It embarrasses me because I'm a very modest person who doesn't like to toot my own horn.

you're troll is showing :smile:
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 03/20/2017 12:37 AM - Hide
    • Time to die
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 03/20/2017 12:46 AM - Hide
    • Quence posted:
      I've heard people say that the camera loves me. It embarrasses me because I'm a very modest person who doesn't like to toot my own horn.

Q, that modesty is part of your allure I'm sure.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 03/20/2017 01:14 AM - Hide
    • Quence posted:

;nobodycares;
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 03/20/2017 01:16 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:
      I have never photographed well. I am pretty decent looking but in pics i look much older and like death.

what about under florescent lights?

doesn't matter what kind of lights.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 03/20/2017 01:17 AM : Edited 03/20/2017 01:20 AM - Hide
    • Quence posted:
      \
      I'm 54 and I'm hitting the wall. I notice it on pictures, not in the mirror #1

it would probably love you a lot more if you stopped trying to squeeze into an XXXL t-shirt :snicker:
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 03/20/2017 01:18 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Quence posted:
      \

:snicker:

Hey is that boomerboi? Check out the whorehouse moulding!
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 03/20/2017 01:19 AM - Hide
    • Quence posted:
      . posted:

I don't know. I just try to be me. Thanks for your kind words.
      \

:snicker:
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 03/20/2017 01:21 AM - Hide
    • Quence posted:
      . posted:

I don't know. I just try to be me. Thanks for your kind words.

Quence is Pablo, you know the middle aged ugly balding broke life loser who posts his selfies here.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 03/20/2017 01:24 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      And I used to be real good looking. I shoulda taken advantage of that more whan I was younger :sadwave:

Look on the positive, at least you are not incontinent yet.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 03/20/2017 11:37 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      And I used to be real good looking. I shoulda taken advantage of that more whan I was younger :sadwave:

You probably hit the ;wall; 10 years ago, but are only now starting to realize.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 03/21/2017 12:20 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      You probably hit the ;wall; 10 years ago, but are only now starting to realize.
      10 years ago, I was still getting hot women hitting on me. I actually looked pretty good back then. Now .. I realize I seem creepy to younger women when I look at them. And I haven't let myself go, either. I stay in very good shape since I work hard at it. But I just look like an old guy now.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 03/21/2017 12:24 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      10 years ago, I was still getting hot women hitting on me. I actually looked pretty good back then. Now .. I realize I seem creepy to younger women when I look at them. And I haven't let myself go, either. I stay in very good shape since I work hard at it. But I just look like an old guy now.

I am in my 40s, invisible to all women other than 55-60 year old black women. Very strange.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 03/21/2017 12:25 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      I am in my 40s, invisible to all women other than 55-60 year old black women. Very strange.

well you are middle aged and you will die soon of old age...maybe women can sense that?
  • Join the discussion - There is no registration required!

Name: (Optional)
Save
Photo: (Optional)

If you want to embed media, just paste YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter, Instagram, Liveleak, Imgur (IMAGE or GIFV) links and they'll auto embed.
Pro tips: Click the angry emojis for popular emoticons/fomotes. Check the trending fomotes for new fomotes.
  • Leaked News:
  • Read Topic - "Mirror, mirror, on the wall, who's the Whitest of them all?"
  • Read Topic - Historic pictures of President Trump signing executive order for THE WALL
  • Read Topic - Ever notice the particularly bad pictures of Donald Trump are most popular? Shows the MSM's bias against him.
  • Read Topic - TRUMP SUPPORTERS: Did you notice that Trump didn't mention the border wall at all in his victory speech?
  • Read Topic - Former Canadian twink Jason Preistly talks about how life is for an actor after hitting a wall. To a podcaster in a basement
  • Read Topic - Babbling idiot, Sarah Palin, hitting the wall at Mach 5
  • Read Topic - My new bot to mirror Usenet's alt.binaries.pictures groups into F169 is online!
  • Read Topic - NOTICE: At 6pm EST today I'm going to post several hard hitting threads which are likely to set the discussion agenda for tonite