• I'm trans and I can assure you that today's modern "neo vagina's" are nearly indistribguishable from the real deal.

• Fscking Moron
    • Re: I'm trans and I can assure you that today's modern "neo vagina's" are nearly indistribguishable from the real deal.
      Posted 04/10/2017 06:28 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Don't believe it? Even gyno's are fooled until they realize there is no cervix.

:snicker:
    •   [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
    • Fscking Moron
    • Re: I'm trans and I can assure you that today's modern "neo vagina's" are nearly indistribguishable from the real deal.
      Posted 04/10/2017 06:30 PM - Hide
    • I could post a few photo's. But the feinged tranny hate that goees on here prevents me from doing so :lol:
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 04/10/2017 06:33 PM - Hide
    • ^^^ Being a hetero male for 30 years prior to transition? :confused:
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 04/10/2017 06:34 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      ^^^ Being a hetero male for 30 years prior to transition? :confused:

Answer the important questions. Which bathroom do you shit in?
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 04/10/2017 06:35 PM - Hide
    • As a closeted conservative I can vouch for the accuracy of the OP.
    • Fscking Moron
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 04/10/2017 06:38 PM - Hide
    • OP is this you?

• Fscking Moron
      Posted 04/10/2017 06:45 PM - Hide
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 04/10/2017 06:45 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Don't believe it? Even gyno's are fooled until they realize there is no cervix.

:bullshit:
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 04/10/2017 06:47 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      I could post a few photo's. But the feinged tranny hate that goees on here prevents me from doing so :lol:

Good excuse. You won't post any photos because shemale frankenpussies look nothing like real vaginas.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 04/10/2017 06:49 PM - Hide
    • . posted:

I'm telling you. Some neovagina's have mucosa from crosshatch grafting the urethral tissue like a fishnet lattice to line the neovagina.

It's pink inside.

Smells just like a real woman with a woman's flora.

Typically you get two g-spots depending on the surgeon.

The stuff coming out of Germany for instance is freaking unreal.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 04/10/2017 06:50 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Good excuse. You won't post any photos because shemale frankenpussies look nothing like real vaginas.

No the admin will delete the photo's. In fact this thread will probably disappear soon.
    • Fscking Moron
    • . posted:
      . posted:

I'm telling you. Some neovagina's have mucosa from crosshatch grafting the urethral tissue like a fishnet lattice to line the neovagina.

It's pink inside.

Post some pics.
    • Fscking Moron
    • . posted:
      . posted:

It's pink inside.

Post some pics.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 04/10/2017 06:52 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      I'm trans and I can assure you that today's modern "neo vagina's" are nearly indistribguishable from the real deal.x.

DO NOT POST PHOTOS. JUST DON'T.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 04/10/2017 06:53 PM - Hide
    • Image link instead?
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 04/10/2017 06:53 PM - Hide
    • . posted:

:idhitit:
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 04/10/2017 06:58 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:

Women's. I'm a stealthy passing transwoman.

You have a short life expectancy pal.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 04/10/2017 06:59 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:

No the admin will delete the photo's. In fact this thread will probably disappear soon.

Then it gets deleted. Or post a link to the pics.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 04/10/2017 07:01 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:

It's pink inside.

G spots? What would be the point? It's not like a trans freak can have an orgasm. You need balls for that. When trans freaks cut off their dicks, they will never enjoy sex ever again.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 04/10/2017 07:04 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      You have a short life expectancy pal.

I'm better socially adjusted. I will probably live longer than my originally beta-male self. (Estrogen works wonders on receding hairlines). I have female privilege, like:

I'm trans and I can assure you that today's modern "neo vagina's" are nearly indistribguishable from the real deal. #1

And I can still get action from (lesbian) girls.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 04/10/2017 07:04 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:

Women's. I'm a stealthy passing transwoman.

Do you date men or women?
  • Join the discussion - There is no registration required!

Name: (Optional)
Save
Photo: (Optional)

If you want to embed media, just paste YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter, Instagram, Liveleak, Imgur (IMAGE or GIFV) links and they'll auto embed.
Pro tips: Click the angry emojis for popular emoticons/fomotes. Check the trending fomotes for new fomotes.
  • Leaked News:
  • Read Topic - I made nearly 15% on this stock today: CUR
  • Read Topic - damn I have to work today. Gotta deal with niggers and their dumb nigger kids. Fucking moneys, all are smelly and stupid
  • Read Topic - Yesterday I was a hunted man and a loser. Today I am nearly a minister of defense or internal affairs.
  • Read Topic - How do you deal with missed opportunities. I could have been retired today but fucked it up.
  • Read Topic - Had to deal with a really aggressive solicitor today.
  • Read Topic - Odd Fact About Me; I had to work with a psychotherapist when I was younger to deal with my nearly crippling fear of
  • Read Topic - The real problem with modern liberalism is that
  • Read Topic - I saw American Sniper today. It has all of the emotional crap that the ladies like and all the Patriotism that real men like.