• I'm trans and I can assure you that today's modern "neo vagina's" are nearly indistribguishable from the real deal.

• Fscking Moron
    • Re: I'm trans and I can assure you that today's modern "neo vagina's" are nearly indistribguishable from the real deal.
      Posted 04/10/2017 09:53 PM - Hide
    • I'm trans and I can assure you that today's modern "neo vagina's" are nearly indistribguishable from the real deal. #1

I'm trans and I can assure you that today's modern "neo vagina's" are nearly indistribguishable from the real deal. #2

I'm trans and I can assure you that today's modern "neo vagina's" are nearly indistribguishable from the real deal. #3

I'm trans and I can assure you that today's modern "neo vagina's" are nearly indistribguishable from the real deal. #4
    •   [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
    • Fscking Moron
    • Re: I'm trans and I can assure you that today's modern "neo vagina's" are nearly indistribguishable from the real deal.
      Posted 04/10/2017 09:55 PM - Hide
    • I'm trans and I can assure you that today's modern "neo vagina's" are nearly indistribguishable from the real deal. #1

I'm trans and I can assure you that today's modern "neo vagina's" are nearly indistribguishable from the real deal. #2

I'm trans and I can assure you that today's modern "neo vagina's" are nearly indistribguishable from the real deal. #3

I'm trans and I can assure you that today's modern "neo vagina's" are nearly indistribguishable from the real deal. #4
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 04/10/2017 09:57 PM - Hide

• Fscking Moron
      Posted 04/10/2017 09:59 PM - Hide

• Fscking Moron
      Posted 04/10/2017 10:02 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:
      . posted:
      Do you date men or women?
      \
      :trev:

I'm what can be referred to as being a "transbian". I'm male to female that still likes women.
      \
      :milton:

Seems most trans are like that. I'll bet you get a lot more girls now than you did when you were a man. Too bad you no longer have a dick to enjoy them with.
      \
      :trev:
    • 50 page thread
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 04/10/2017 10:03 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:
      . posted:
      Answer the important questions. Which bathroom do you shit in?

Women's. I'm a stealthy passing transwoman.

;archiethis;

:snicker:
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 04/10/2017 10:06 PM - Hide

• Fscking Moron
      Posted 04/10/2017 10:10 PM - Hide
    • ... errr so anyway.

It's good to know there is a good cross section of transwomen who can actually successfully live their truth (whatever that may be) and blend according to the gender they are trying to emulate.

At least they aren't as offensive as all the ugly we're seeing demanding their rights in the mainstream.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 04/10/2017 10:11 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Don't believe it? Even gyno's are fooled until they realize there is no cervix.

Really? :shrug: pop out a baby and I might believe you
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 04/10/2017 10:14 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:
      Don't believe it? Even gyno's are fooled until they realize there is no cervix.

Really? :shrug: pop out a baby and I might believe you

We're only about 20 years away from that.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 04/10/2017 10:15 PM - Hide
    • may the muzzys toss you off a bridge.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 04/10/2017 10:40 PM - Hide

• Fscking Moron
      Posted 04/10/2017 10:41 PM - Hide

• Fscking Moron
      Posted 04/10/2017 10:49 PM - Hide

• Fscking Moron
      Posted 04/10/2017 10:57 PM - Hide

• Fscking Moron
      Posted 04/10/2017 10:58 PM - Hide

• Fscking Moron
      Posted 04/10/2017 10:59 PM - Hide

• Fscking Moron
      Posted 04/10/2017 11:00 PM - Hide

• Fscking Moron
      Posted 04/10/2017 11:05 PM - Hide

• Fscking Moron
      Posted 04/10/2017 11:10 PM - Hide
    • The problem begins when we have things like these running around...

I'm trans and I can assure you that today's modern "neo vagina's" are nearly indistribguishable from the real deal. #1

... and demanding bathroom rights. :lol:
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 04/10/2017 11:24 PM - Hide
    • I'm not gay, but this thread is hawt! :tard:
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 04/10/2017 11:26 PM - Hide
    • so they get the surgery cause they want to act like sluts ok
      Posted 04/10/2017 11:53 PM - Hide
    • But I like it when my cock hits the cervix.
  • Join the discussion - There is no registration required!

Name: (Optional)
Save
Photo: (Optional)

If you want to embed media, just paste YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter, Instagram, Liveleak, Imgur (IMAGE or GIFV) links and they'll auto embed.
Pro tips: Click the angry emojis for popular emoticons/fomotes. Check the trending fomotes for new fomotes.
  • Leaked News:
  • Read Topic - I made nearly 15% on this stock today: CUR
  • Read Topic - damn I have to work today. Gotta deal with niggers and their dumb nigger kids. Fucking moneys, all are smelly and stupid
  • Read Topic - Yesterday I was a hunted man and a loser. Today I am nearly a minister of defense or internal affairs.
  • Read Topic - How do you deal with missed opportunities. I could have been retired today but fucked it up.
  • Read Topic - Had to deal with a really aggressive solicitor today.
  • Read Topic - Odd Fact About Me; I had to work with a psychotherapist when I was younger to deal with my nearly crippling fear of
  • Read Topic - The real problem with modern liberalism is that
  • Read Topic - I saw American Sniper today. It has all of the emotional crap that the ladies like and all the Patriotism that real men like.