• I'm trans and I can assure you that today's modern "neo vagina's" are nearly indistribguishable from the real deal.

• Fscking Moron
    • Re: I'm trans and I can assure you that today's modern "neo vagina's" are nearly indistribguishable from the real deal.
      Posted 06/18/2017 02:10 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      :morecowbell:

Can transwomen be hotter?

:hmmm: ... let me open the platinum box.
    •   [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
    • Fscking Moron
    • Re: I'm trans and I can assure you that today's modern "neo vagina's" are nearly indistribguishable from the real deal.
      Posted 06/18/2017 02:12 AM - Hide
    • I'm trans and I can assure you that today's modern "neo vagina's" are nearly indistribguishable from the real deal. #1

I'm trans and I can assure you that today's modern "neo vagina's" are nearly indistribguishable from the real deal. #2

I'm trans and I can assure you that today's modern "neo vagina's" are nearly indistribguishable from the real deal. #3

I'm trans and I can assure you that today's modern "neo vagina's" are nearly indistribguishable from the real deal. #4

fixed.

Better?
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 06/18/2017 02:13 AM - Hide
    • I'm trans and I can assure you that today's modern "neo vagina's" are nearly indistribguishable from the real deal. #1

TS Brunna Mendonça
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 06/18/2017 02:15 AM - Hide

I'm trans and I can assure you that today's modern "neo vagina's" are nearly indistribguishable from the real deal. #2

I'm trans and I can assure you that today's modern "neo vagina's" are nearly indistribguishable from the real deal. #3
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 06/18/2017 02:16 AM - Hide
    • :moar:

WANT HOTTER!!

:morecowbell:
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 06/18/2017 02:16 AM - Hide
    • :hmmm:
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 06/18/2017 02:18 AM - Hide

I'm trans and I can assure you that today's modern "neo vagina's" are nearly indistribguishable from the real deal. #4

?
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 06/18/2017 02:18 AM - Hide
    • ^^^ TS Camila Muniz
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 06/18/2017 02:20 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      I'm trans and I can assure you that today's modern "neo vagina's" are nearly indistribguishable from the real deal. #1

:potd: :nuke: :potd:
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 06/18/2017 02:25 AM - Hide

• Fscking Moron
      Posted 06/18/2017 02:27 AM - Hide

• Fscking Moron
      Posted 06/18/2017 02:28 AM - Hide

• Fscking Moron
      Posted 06/18/2017 02:31 AM - Hide

TS Graziella Cinturinha
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 06/18/2017 02:33 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Well men won. I quit.
      \
      ;argh1;

:rofl:
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 06/18/2017 02:35 AM - Hide

TS Amanda Rios
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 06/18/2017 02:38 AM - Hide

• Fscking Moron
      Posted 06/18/2017 02:38 AM - Hide
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 06/18/2017 02:40 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Well men won. I quit.
      \
      ;argh1;

Blame feminism! :lol:
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 06/18/2017 02:42 AM - Hide

TS Sasha D.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 06/18/2017 02:45 AM - Hide

Vixxen
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 06/18/2017 02:46 AM - Hide

Vixxen
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 06/18/2017 02:47 AM - Hide

Macela Ohio
  • Join the discussion - There is no registration required!

Name: (Optional)
Save
Photo: (Optional)

If you want to embed media, just paste YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter, Instagram, Liveleak, Imgur (IMAGE or GIFV) links and they'll auto embed.
Pro tips: Click the angry emojis for popular emoticons/fomotes. Check the trending fomotes for new fomotes.
  • Leaked News:
  • Read Topic - I made nearly 15% on this stock today: CUR
  • Read Topic - damn I have to work today. Gotta deal with niggers and their dumb nigger kids. Fucking moneys, all are smelly and stupid
  • Read Topic - Yesterday I was a hunted man and a loser. Today I am nearly a minister of defense or internal affairs.
  • Read Topic - How do you deal with missed opportunities. I could have been retired today but fucked it up.
  • Read Topic - Had to deal with a really aggressive solicitor today.
  • Read Topic - Odd Fact About Me; I had to work with a psychotherapist when I was younger to deal with my nearly crippling fear of
  • Read Topic - The real problem with modern liberalism is that
  • Read Topic - I saw American Sniper today. It has all of the emotional crap that the ladies like and all the Patriotism that real men like.