• I'm trans and I can assure you that today's modern "neo vagina's" are nearly indistribguishable from the real deal.

• Fscking Moron
    • Re: I'm trans and I can assure you that today's modern "neo vagina's" are nearly indistribguishable from the real deal.
      Posted 06/18/2017 04:22 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Shitty tattoos. Even shittier after-market bolt-ons.

FACT: YOU NEVER TOUCHED A WOMAN. LET ALONE WOULD $400/HOUR TRANS WOMAN WISH TO TOUCH YOU :lol:

:cookie: :fag:
    •   [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
    • Fscking Moron
    • Re: I'm trans and I can assure you that today's modern "neo vagina's" are nearly indistribguishable from the real deal.
      Posted 06/18/2017 04:38 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      I'm trans and I can assure you that today's modern "neo vagina's" are nearly indistribguishable from the real deal. #1

Just fleshing her out a bit more. :pimp:

If only you can see what I see.

I'm trans and I can assure you that today's modern "neo vagina's" are nearly indistribguishable from the real deal. #2
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 06/18/2017 04:40 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      I'm trans and I can assure you that today's modern "neo vagina's" are nearly indistribguishable from the real deal. #1

I'm trans and I can assure you that today's modern "neo vagina's" are nearly indistribguishable from the real deal. #2
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 06/18/2017 04:45 PM - Hide
    • I'm trans and I can assure you that today's modern "neo vagina's" are nearly indistribguishable from the real deal. #1
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 06/18/2017 04:46 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      FACT: YOU NEVER TOUCHED A WOMAN. LET ALONE WOULD $400/HOUR TRANS WOMAN WISH TO TOUCH YOU :lol:

:cookie: :fag:

$400? They pay me, right?
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 06/18/2017 05:00 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:

:rofl:
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 06/18/2017 05:05 PM - Hide
    • I'm trans and I can assure you that today's modern "neo vagina's" are nearly indistribguishable from the real deal. #1
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 06/18/2017 05:09 PM - Hide

I'm trans and I can assure you that today's modern "neo vagina's" are nearly indistribguishable from the real deal. #3
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 06/18/2017 05:26 PM - Hide

I'm trans and I can assure you that today's modern "neo vagina's" are nearly indistribguishable from the real deal. #3

I'm trans and I can assure you that today's modern "neo vagina's" are nearly indistribguishable from the real deal. #4
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 06/18/2017 05:33 PM - Hide

I'm trans and I can assure you that today's modern "neo vagina's" are nearly indistribguishable from the real deal. #4
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 06/18/2017 05:36 PM - Hide

• Fscking Moron
      Posted 06/18/2017 05:41 PM - Hide

• Fscking Moron
      Posted 06/18/2017 06:12 PM - Hide
    • . posted:

If they have a prostate, they're men.
      Posted 06/18/2017 07:08 PM : Edited 06/18/2017 07:12 PM - Hide
    • . posted:

I suppose you'd tell me The Olive Garden is Authentic Italian food as well.

You've seen the other thread offering $500 to delete this thread?
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 06/18/2017 07:13 PM - Hide
    • . posted:

Good to see you back, IE.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 06/18/2017 07:25 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      If they have a prostate, they're men.

Yet, their beauty is infinitely above anything you're betrothed to now. :lol:
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 06/18/2017 07:38 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Yet, their beauty is infinitely above anything you're betrothed to now. :lol:

Could you repost the Kim Jong Un GIF?
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 06/18/2017 07:45 PM - Hide
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 06/18/2017 07:54 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Could you repost the Kim Jong Un GIF?

This?

Awww ain't it adorable?
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 06/18/2017 07:56 PM - Hide
    • I'm trans, and I am so going to hell!
      \
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 06/18/2017 09:51 PM - Hide
    • . posted:

This?

Awww ain't it adorable?

That is funny.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 06/18/2017 09:54 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      LIKE A REGULAR WOMAN AINT TROUBLE ENOUGH! :lol:
      THERE HAS TO BE A LOT OF MAINTENANCE COSTS IN KEEPIN THAT UP...

It looks like these 'women' have no problems keeping things up... if you knoa what I mean.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 06/18/2017 10:53 PM - Hide
    • . posted:

Made In Moscow

Is that Ted Cruz?
  • Join the discussion - There is no registration required!

Name: (Optional)
Save
Photo: (Optional)

If you want to embed media, just paste YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter, Instagram, Liveleak, Imgur (IMAGE or GIFV) links and they'll auto embed.
Pro tips: Click the angry emojis for popular emoticons/fomotes. Check the trending fomotes for new fomotes.
  • Leaked News:
  • Read Topic - I made nearly 15% on this stock today: CUR
  • Read Topic - damn I have to work today. Gotta deal with niggers and their dumb nigger kids. Fucking moneys, all are smelly and stupid
  • Read Topic - Yesterday I was a hunted man and a loser. Today I am nearly a minister of defense or internal affairs.
  • Read Topic - How do you deal with missed opportunities. I could have been retired today but fucked it up.
  • Read Topic - Had to deal with a really aggressive solicitor today.
  • Read Topic - Odd Fact About Me; I had to work with a psychotherapist when I was younger to deal with my nearly crippling fear of
  • Read Topic - The real problem with modern liberalism is that
  • Read Topic - I saw American Sniper today. It has all of the emotional crap that the ladies like and all the Patriotism that real men like.