• I'll be honest guys, I feel pretty lonely because I don't have a girlfriend or wife.

• Re: I'll be honest guys, I feel pretty lonely because I don't have a girlfriend or wife.
      Posted 06/18/2017 09:45 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      I've tried that, sent out hundreds, if not over 1000 messages.

Responses: Well, lets just say the number is slightly more or slightly less than 1.

It's a numbers game.. these hens are inundated.

Alternatively, go out with coworkers, just about all the ones that will go out are single and sometimes they invite outside work friends.
    •   [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
    • Fscking Moron
    • Re: I'll be honest guys, I feel pretty lonely because I don't have a girlfriend or wife.
      Posted 06/18/2017 09:47 PM - Hide
    • looking for a female to give you a shoulder to cry on over your pathetic life is an absurd idea. Women want no part of that.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 06/18/2017 09:48 PM - Hide
    • DrifterBee posted:
      It's a numbers game.. these hens are inundated.

Alternatively, go out with coworkers, just about all the ones that will go out are single and sometimes they invite outside work friends.

Oh no. Fuck no. No no no no no. Don't even attempt to date where you work. Thats a shitshow beyond belief.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 06/18/2017 09:48 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      looking for a female to give you a shoulder to cry on over your pathetic life is an absurd idea. Women want no part of that.

They do. They feed of drama.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 06/18/2017 09:51 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      They do. They feed of drama.

they feed off of other people's drama. They expect their man to have his shit together.
      Posted 06/18/2017 09:54 PM - Hide
    • OP,
      If you have some serious money, find a top end hooker.
      Problem solved.
      Yes, the top shelf ones are expecting that you'll want more than sex, that you'll want a few hours of companionship, even talking.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 06/18/2017 09:57 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:
      What would I do about the other rooms in my house? I'm renovating the basement, so I don't really think cleaning it up at present would be a wise move.

Besides, thats not the same.

I'm in the same situation but I'm a lifelong shutin. Don't know what the answer is.

Take me to the dog park pleeze
      /
      http://cdn2-www.dogtime.com/assets/uploads/2011/03/cute-dog-names.jpg
    • Comic Girl
    • Fscking Moron
    • Homo Sign
      Posted 06/18/2017 10:03 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Yeah, I know, I've been divorced already, so I shouldn't feel this way.

But, honestly, I've been hurt lately, and by myself, I've had to do a hell of a lot of things that would normally be a snap.

I could use the company, I could use the help, I could use the sympathetic ear, hell I could even do with some cuddling. (Sex would be nice, but, I'm even willing to forego that)

Yes, I am 100% straight. I just can't seem to find single women any more. Not even fat disgusting ones are attracted to me any more.

I'm still relatively fit, I'm not too old, but, something is just not clicking.

:wtf:

You can't find love without letting them go first.

Do what makes you happy and rejuvenated and love will strike again. Today's world is too engulf with the terror of destruction. Give yourself the time to find your inner strength and potentiality.

If none are available you have to continue on regardless of the circumstances that make you feel out of place. Your time now is to find yourself before finding the woman of your life again. Not all things are the end. :) Strive on junior~ I'm pretty sure the reason it ain't clicking its cause there is a soul out there waiting for you, but you gotta do your homework first.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 06/18/2017 10:04 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      looking for a female to give you a shoulder to cry on over your pathetic life is an absurd idea. Women want no part of that.

Women exist as parasites, not givers..remember that
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 06/18/2017 10:04 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      100 percent of women want the top 10 percent of men, social media destroyed the world

Oh bullshit.

I'm one of the few hens here, and that's not true. There are lots of lonely hens that would like find a companion as well. Not fat, not hideous hamb beasts, but average hens that aren't sooper models or gold diggers. I'm the one suggesting you Linley hearts consider getting a dog to get you out of the house and around people.

As long as youre a nice presentable guy, and don't come off like Ted Bundy you should meet someone. And if you don't, you'll have your dog to keep you company.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 06/18/2017 10:05 PM - Hide
    • Lonely hearts
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 06/18/2017 10:06 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:
      100 percent of women want the top 10 percent of men, social media destroyed the world

Oh bullshit.

I'm one of the few hens here, and that's not true. There are lots of lonely hens that would like find a companion as well. Not fat, not hideous hamb beasts, but average hens that aren't sooper models or gold diggers. I'm the one suggesting you Linley hearts consider getting a dog to get you out of the house and around people.

As long as youre a nice presentable guy, and don't come off like Ted Bundy you should meet someone. And if you don't, you'll have your dog to keep you company.

I'm a hen

\
      :trev:
    • Fscking Moron
    • . posted:
      :frown: i miss my cat

Get another one. A dog will give you an excuse to go to the park, however.
    • Fscking Moron
    • . posted:

100% fact. Women will console you solely as a means to an end. They want something from you and are not there to give you anything for free.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 06/18/2017 10:07 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:
      :frown: i miss my cat

Get another one. A dog will give you an excuse to go to the park, however.

no yard for a dog. travel too much for having a cat.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 06/18/2017 10:10 PM - Hide
    • BANEOFLIBCUNTS posted:
      OP,
      If you have some serious money, find a top end hooker.
      Problem solved.
      Yes, the top shelf ones are expecting that you'll want more than sex, that you'll want a few hours of companionship, even talking.

Fuck no. I don't rent pussy.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 06/18/2017 10:11 PM - Hide
    • Comic Girl posted:
      You can't find love without letting them go first.

Do what makes you happy and rejuvenated and love will strike again. Today's world is too engulf with the terror of destruction. Give yourself the time to find your inner strength and potentiality.

If none are available you have to continue on regardless of the circumstances that make you feel out of place. Your time now is to find yourself before finding the woman of your life again. Not all things are the end. :) Strive on junior~ I'm pretty sure the reason it ain't clicking its cause there is a soul out there waiting for you, but you gotta do your homework first.

Most of my activities are solitary.

I read, I write, I go on the internet, my friends come over to play poker on the weekends, although there is no money involved, its just an excuse to hang out and talk, and I like to play volleyball.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 06/18/2017 10:12 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Oh bullshit.

My married female friends tell me I'm nice, attractive, and presentable - and since their Husbands let them hang out with me, I obviously don't come off like Ted Bundy.

I don't want a super model, I'd be happy with a relatively plain jane. Not too heavy, but, a little meat on their bones could be overlooked.
    • Fscking Moron
    • . posted:
      . posted:

100% fact. Women will console you solely as a means to an end. They want something from you and are not there to give you anything for free.

Women are getting worse with each passing year
    • Fscking Moron
    • . posted:
      Lonely hearts

Sgt. Pepper has long since retired, and left his legacy behind.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 06/18/2017 10:13 PM - Hide
    • . posted:

My local humane society has a volunteer program where they take the dogs for walks (in a group) and play with the dogs in their dog park.

I'm telling you, nice people are animal lovers. It's the troof.

Good luck, I feel your pain.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 06/18/2017 10:15 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:

My local humane society has a volunteer program where they take the dogs for walks (in a group) and play with the dogs in their dog park.

I'm telling you, nice people are animal lovers. It's the troof.

Good luck, I feel your pain.

i bet youre right, animal people are great :)
      wish i had a house and id totally get a dog.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 06/18/2017 10:16 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      You don't sound pathetic. I was married once, and if you find the right person, its magical.

your right. I was married for 29 years. worked day and sometimes night also being a contractor. wife played with her horses on the acreage I bought for her. she realized after 29 years of marriage that she was a lesbian. 6u3k! we got divorced and I bought her out of her 'half' of the acreage for hardly nothing and then split it and sold it all for a million. 6u3k her!!! haven't worked a day since then
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 06/18/2017 10:16 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Most of my activities are solitary.

I read, I write, I go on the internet, my friends come over to play poker on the weekends, although there is no money involved, its just an excuse to hang out and talk, and I like to play volleyball.

Join a co-ed volleyball league, then. Every park district has one. At least you are able to maintain real life friendships. That's a huge plus.
  • Join the discussion - There is no registration required!

Name: (Optional)
Save
Photo: (Optional)

If you want to embed media, just paste YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter, Instagram, Liveleak, Imgur (IMAGE or GIFV) links and they'll auto embed.
Pro tips: Click the angry emojis for popular emoticons/fomotes. Check the trending fomotes for new fomotes.
  • Leaked News:
  • Read Topic - Ever made your wife or a girlfriend wear a buttplug all day? I don't get what the thrill of that is.
  • Read Topic - Guys : does a good over the knee spanking keep your girlfriend, wife, or daughter thinking karma is fine the way it is?
  • Read Topic - Guys : does a good over the knee spanking keep your girlfriend, wife, daughter in line ?
  • Read Topic - Aren't rock stars supposed to have hot wives? Don Henleys wife is a hildabeast.
  • Read Topic - Your wife or girlfriend has fucked about 20 guys on average. Here's some perspective
  • Read Topic - Whenever you guys post about your wives and girlfriends I always imagine they look like this.
  • Read Topic - gents, have your wives ever told you anything during sex that wierded you out? My wife called me a 'useless fucking dildo' once.
  • Read Topic - So now the wives and girlfriends of professional athletes have new power