• Poor old God Flogger is "The Voice Crying in the Wilderness."

• Fscking Moron
      • Posted 06/18/2017 10:03 PM - Hide
      • The greatest threat the world faces and has ever faced is "Ostensibly normal Americans truly believe that their nation is "exceptional"* and that they are uniquely ordained by God, sorry, "Guard," to visit Redemptive Violence on the evil peoples (i.e. non-Sepponese Protestants) of the world. http://www.globalresearch.ca/the-city-on-the-hill-american-exceptionalism-and-redemptive-violence/5350265

posted:
        The United States with its nuclear arsenal is like a demented maniac with delusions of grandeur.  The delusions are institutional rather than individual.  Psychologists may be brought to the scene to try to cajole an individual maniac who has taken a schoolroom of children as hostages, but there is no known psychological treatment for such a mass delusion.  Ostensibly normal Americans truly believe that their nation is "exceptional".  Their military doctrine does not talk about "defeating" but "destroying".  You may "defeat" an enemy in a war over some issue, but for the Pentagon, the enemy must be destroyed.  To eventually serve this death machine, young Americans are being trained by movies and video games to view enemies as extraterrestrials, intruders in our world who can be wiped out, not real humans the way Americans are.

The fundamental reason that United States leaders feel obliged to maintain nuclear supremacy is their belief that "exceptional" America has a right and duty to possess an absolute power of destruction.  So long as that mentality rules in Washington, there is no possibility of nuclear disarmament, and every possibility of nuclear war sooner or later.  Nuclear disarmament - a totally necessary safety precaution for humanity - will be possible only when leaders in Washington recognize that other peoples also have a right and a will to live.

Link: *https://www.counterpunch.org/2017/06/16/nuclear-weapons-ban-what-needs-to-be-banned-is-u-s-arrogance/

The non-Sepponese world really needs to hit the Sepps with a huge ball of their sanctimonious shit and nuke them before these mad dogs trigger Armageddon. However, this isn't going to happen in a hurry. Like the Lotus Eaters, they are made blissfully unaware of their servile state by the "bread and circuses," mind-numbing American infotainment "culture" their Sepponese masters have craftily inculcated in their tiny minds. In actual fact, these Sollywoodised zombies are nothing but non-native Americans.

The world's Great White (and Yellow) Hope - our only hope - is Russia and China. Without them, the Sepps would drop the Klingon cloaking device of being the global decency police and turn full-on Nazi toward their enemies and their lick-spittle sickeningly obsequious vassal states like Australia, Canada, New Zealand, Britain, and most European nations.
      •   [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
      • Fscking Moron
      • Re: Poor old God Flogger is "The Voice Crying in the Wilderness."
        Posted 06/18/2017 10:05 PM - Hide
      • Armageddon will happen no matter what people do.
      • Fscking Moron
        Posted 06/18/2017 10:24 PM - Hide
      • God Flogger posted:
        . posted:
        TLDR
        You are obviously a Sepp whose tiny mind tilts when confronted by anything more than a five-second news grab. So I'll abbreviate the post for you: Americans are E-E-vil!!!! - not the rest of the world.

I am sepp who is your biggest fan :aww:
      • Fscking Moron
        Posted 06/18/2017 11:36 PM - Hide
      • Cock Flogger is a typical jealous ocker.
      • Fscking Moron
        Posted 06/19/2017 12:02 AM - Hide
      • God Flogger posted:
        You are obviously a Sepp whose tiny mind tilts when confronted by anything more than a five-second news grab. So I'll abbreviate the post for you: Americans are E-E-vil!!!! - not the rest of the world.
        \
        :cryingnazi:

You still pissed about 1975? Get over it, you booze soaked old bitch.
      • Fscking Moron
        Posted 06/19/2017 12:07 AM - Hide
      • . posted:
        Armageddon will happen no matter what people do.

Biblical Armageddon? ?
      • Fscking Moron
        Posted 06/19/2017 12:29 AM - Hide
      • . posted:
        Biblical Armageddon? ?

the Bible is a history book, so ya, the Biblical Armageddon. ever notice the colors of the 4 horsemen? the beige horse is debated by some to be the color green not beige. seems the original word is translated to green really. so throw in the white, black and red horse and ya got the main colors of the flags of the mid east nations.
      • Once Upon a God Flogger
      • Fscking Moron
        Posted 06/19/2017 01:15 AM : Edited 06/19/2017 01:16 AM - Hide
      • . posted:
        You still pissed about 1975? Get over it, you booze soaked old bitch.
        The Dismissal? Nope. My resentment harks back to 1942, when you notoriously chicken-hearted Mighty Mouths condemned Auss...Arsies as cowards for retreating from the Japs in New Guinea...from the safety of Australia, mind you!
      • Fscking Moron
        Posted 06/19/2017 01:17 AM - Hide
      • . posted:
        TLDR

Some faggot is acting like a maniac. Ignore.
      • Fscking Moron
        Posted 06/19/2017 02:53 AM - Hide
      • gre
      • Fscking Moron
        Posted 06/19/2017 05:57 PM - Hide
      • Once Upon a God Flogger posted:
        The Dismissal? Nope. My resentment harks back to 1942, when you notoriously chicken-hearted Mighty Mouths condemned Auss...Arsies as cowards for retreating from the Japs in New Guinea...from the safety of Australia, mind you!

Fair enough. We didn't know what you or we were facing yet. Had no idea how committed those little yellow bastards were. I am sure you guys would have done better if you weren't already fighting the germans. You did have almost as many surrender as were killed or wounded though.

http://www.pwencycl.kgbudge.com/C/a/Casualties.htm
      • Fscking Moron
        Posted 06/19/2017 06:03 PM - Hide
        notoriously chicken-hearted Mighty Mouths

I was going to let that go, but I just can't. :fuckyou:
      • Fscking Moron
        Posted 06/19/2017 06:20 PM - Hide
      • . posted:
        Fair enough. We didn't know what you or we were facing yet. Had no idea how committed those little yellow bastards were. I am sure you guys would have done better if you weren't already fighting the germans. You did have almost as many surrender as were killed or wounded though.

http://www.pwencycl.kgbudge.com/C/a/Casualties.htm
        Most of those numbers came from the 8th Australian Division at Singapore, which was ORDERED to surrender by their English commander of the combined British forces there.
      • Fscking Moron
        Posted 06/19/2017 06:35 PM - Hide
      • . posted:
        I was going to let that go, but I just can't. :fuckyou:
        That's okay. I understand how Yanks can't stand getting hit with a ball of their own shit. Sepps think it's their sacred prerogative to call every other nationality on earth screaming cowards while blowing their own bags about how ALL Bubbalonians are born "unbelievably brave."
      • Fscking Moron
        Posted 06/19/2017 06:40 PM - Hide
      • God Flogger posted:

How does the idea of "American Exceptionalism" differ from the idea that Jooos believe that they are "God's Chosen People?"
      • Fscking Moron
        Posted 06/19/2017 06:47 PM - Hide
        That's okay. I understand how Yanks can't stand getting hit with a ball of their own shit. Sepps think it's their sacred prerogative to call every other nationality on earth screaming cowards while blowing their own bags about how ALL Bubbalonians are born "unbelievably brave."

Jesus fucking christ. I would bet money that if you HAD a wife and kids, they are long gone. Such a giant whinging disposition.

You will find that most yanks are anglophiles (at least in my experience, maybe you know more americans than I do) and actually root for and support other english speaking countries.
      • Fscking Moron
        Posted 06/19/2017 06:51 PM - Hide
      • . posted:
        How does the idea of "American Exceptionalism" differ from the idea that Jooos believe that they are "God's Chosen People?"

The end goal.
      • Fscking Moron
        Posted 06/19/2017 07:36 PM - Hide

I apologize for my previous post. It was uncalled for and crossed the line. I understand you hate americans, religion and who cares what else. Best of luck to you.
      • Fscking Moron
        Posted 06/19/2017 09:00 PM - Hide
      • . posted:

The Sepps get their sense of Exceptionalism/superiority from the Jew's Torah via the Christian Bible, just as the Date Munchers get their sense of Exceptionalism/superiority from the Kike's Torah via the Koran. The Jewish Torah/Old Testament is nothing but the ancient Kike's Mein Kampf.

It follows then, that the way to put a stop to the world's interminable wars is to stop people practising any of these narcissistic Nazilike religions and to liquidate any diehard believers.
      • Fscking Moron
        Posted 06/19/2017 09:08 PM - Hide
      • . posted:
        Jesus fucking christ. I would bet money that if you HAD a wife and kids, they are long gone. Such a giant whinging disposition.

You will find that most yanks are anglophiles (at least in my experience, maybe you know more americans than I do) and actually root for and support other english speaking countries.

You're right about one bit; my one and only wife gave me the arse about 44 years ago. The rest of your post is easily proven wrong by reading the plethora of "All youse Commie furriners are fucking cowards!!" posts that Merkins post on F169 for a day or so.
      • Join the discussion - There is no registration required!

Name: (Optional)
      Save
      Photo: (Optional)

If you want to embed media, just paste YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter, Instagram, Liveleak, Imgur (IMAGE or GIFV) links and they'll auto embed.
      Pro tips: Click the angry emojis for popular emoticons/fomotes. Check the trending fomotes for new fomotes.
      • Leaked News:
      • Read Topic - 3 Ways to Distinguish Between God's Voice and Satan's Voice
      • Read Topic - Idiotic moron "God FLogger" is going to get a visit from the FBI
      • Read Topic - Oh my God. Poor, poor, Bruce. Those jews sure did a number on him
      • Read Topic - Mods: Ban God Flogger. He's a Nigger of the British Empire, sent down under for his family's crimes, which include blasphemy.
      • Read Topic - Poor wittle Falcon fans crying over last play pass interference that wasn't called on Seahawks.
      • Read Topic - she was the "voice of God" and that, if they disobeyed her, immigration officials would kill them and bury them in a field.