• Fscking Moron
      • Re: MONDAY MORNING in CHICAGO
        Posted 06/19/2017 01:58 AM - Hide
      • THE WINDY CITY is now called "THE DEADLY CITY"
      •   [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
      • Fscking Moron
      • Re: MONDAY MORNING in CHICAGO
        Posted 06/19/2017 02:01 AM - Hide
      • That is going to be ALL cities in ALL western countries if Jeworge Soros and the libNAZIS get their way and flood us with the 4.7 BILLION people who are poorer than Mexicans.

"Refuguees welcome, tee hee!"
        \
        :tfb:

"Yes! IF Europe is to survive..."
        \
        :jewel2:

"Kekekeke"
        \
        ;sorosboogie;
      •   [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
      • Join the discussion - There is no registration required!

Name: (Optional)
      Save
      Photo: (Optional)

If you want to embed media, just paste YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter, Instagram, Liveleak, Imgur (IMAGE or GIFV) links and they'll auto embed.
      Pro tips: Click the angry emojis for popular emoticons/fomotes. Check the trending fomotes for new fomotes.
      • Leaked News:
      • Read Topic - Traffic court in L.A., monday morning. The line is out of control at the traffic window
      • Read Topic - Typical Chicago Fall Monday Evening: 9-year-old boy, woman killed; 7 others shot on South, West sides.
      • Read Topic - Monday Morning Movie: Mom and Dad Save the World (1992)
      • Read Topic - I woke up today and felt as miserable as I do on monday morning.
      • Read Topic - Monday morning : Who will the white monkeys blame today for their failures?
      • Read Topic - gonna make some cup noodles because I fucking feel like it, shit. Its Monday morning and I dont give a jew rat's ass
      • Read Topic - My supervisor, De'lashawn, send me a note asking me to come to his office Monday morning. The note said to bring my wife.
      • Read Topic - Monday Morning Bonus Movie: MST3K - Laserblast