• David Lynch is pulling the ultimate troll with Twin Peaks Return

• Fscking Moron
      • Posted 06/19/2017 02:52 AM - Hide
      • Hilarious troll. 5 minutes of a guy sweeping the floor tonight to an old Booker T song . Great stuff. He's laughing all the way to the bank
      •   [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
      • Fscking Moron
      • Re: David Lynch is pulling the ultimate troll with Twin Peaks Return
        Posted 06/19/2017 02:55 AM - Hide
      • Dougie is quite funny
      • Fscking Moron
      • Re: David Lynch is pulling the ultimate troll with Twin Peaks Return
        Posted 06/19/2017 03:11 AM - Hide
      • I don't have showtime. Sounds like that will continue. :wave:
      • Join the discussion - There is no registration required!

Name: (Optional)
      Save
      Photo: (Optional)

If you want to embed media, just paste YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter, Instagram, Liveleak, Imgur (IMAGE or GIFV) links and they'll auto embed.
      Pro tips: Click the angry emojis for popular emoticons/fomotes. Check the trending fomotes for new fomotes.
      • Leaked News:
      • Read Topic - The old & new cast of David Lynch's Showtime reboot of Twin Peaks.
      • Read Topic - Feminism is the all time ultimate troll. Below average women convincing more attractive women into self-destructive behavior.
      • Read Topic - I only eat at Hooters, Twin Peaks, and Tilted Kilt because they only use female servers. Other places may stick you with a guy.
      • Read Topic - Escaped Felon David Sweat Claims "I did not have sex with that woman" (no troll)
      • Read Topic - Huge Swarm of Bikers Arrive in Waco, TX Today to Hold Rally for Arrested Twin Peaks Bikers
      • Read Topic - Hottie Madchen Amick from Twin Peaks married at 22, still married to same guy 20 years later
      • Read Topic - How does one summon New God Supreme Ultimate Troll?