• TACM has died

• Not Kunty at all
      • Fscking Moron
      • Re: TACM has died
        Posted 06/19/2017 04:05 AM - Hide
      • It wasn't me, I was at Tim Hortons, all day!
      •   [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
      • A Hitler nli
      • Fscking Moron
        Posted 06/19/2017 07:57 AM - Hide
      • Nein!
        She still owes me for that panzer she borrowed
      • ITunes Tabitha
      • Fscking Moron
      • AIDS clinic
      • Fscking Moron
        Posted 06/19/2017 08:02 AM - Hide
      • Nope, not here she didn't.
        Try the Clap Centre downtown.
      • Join the discussion - There is no registration required!

Name: (Optional)
      Save
      Photo: (Optional)

If you want to embed media, just paste YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter, Instagram, Liveleak, Imgur (IMAGE or GIFV) links and they'll auto embed.
      Pro tips: Click the angry emojis for popular emoticons/fomotes. Check the trending fomotes for new fomotes.
      • Leaked News:
      • Read Topic - There should be a photography exhibit showing dead baby nog (ghetto lobster) corpses.
      • Read Topic - so the big black guy on talking dead died
      • Read Topic - Tyreese just got bit on the arm by walker niglet on Walking Dead premier. He died!
      • Read Topic - Neal Cafferty died in the Series Finale of White Collar. He's dead!!
      • Read Topic - BREAKING: Great news. Nigger beats his 1 year old niglet to death. For the record that's 1 dead niglet. 1 nigger in jail.
      • Read Topic - Elizabeth Pena drank herself to death. Here she is in 2009 looking yellow and half dead
      • Read Topic - Black teen tazered to death by racist white cops died from "natural causes". #Ferguson
      • Read Topic - Reagan ignored AIDS until almost 21,000 people died, but 1 Ebola death and Obama is to blame