• I think we'll be ok if there's a nuclear war with North Korea.

• Fscking Moron
      • Re: I think we'll be ok if there's a nuclear war with North Korea.
        Posted 09/03/2017 03:59 PM - Hide
      • Yeah you keep telling your self that, if they star falling here just climb under your desk or table
      •   [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
      • Fscking Moron
        Posted 09/03/2017 04:34 PM - Hide
      • If they hit Washington it will be an unexpected boost for freedom and future prosperity.
          [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
      • Fscking Moron
        Posted 09/03/2017 04:35 PM - Hide
      • . posted:
        If they hit Washington it will be an unexpected boost for freedom and future prosperity.

\
        :beaner:
      •   [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
      • Join the discussion - There is no registration required!

Name: (Optional)
      Save
      Photo: (Optional)

If you want to embed media, just paste YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter, Instagram, Vine, Liveleak, Imgur (IMAGE or GIFV) links and they'll auto embed.
      Pro tips: Click the angry emojis for popular emoticons/fomotes. Check the trending fomotes for new fomotes.
      • Leaked News:
      • Read Topic - BREAKING: North Korea Launches Missile; Japanese Govt. Warns Its Headed Towards Northern Japan
      • Read Topic - South Korean new agency YTN is showing footage of an above ground nuclear weapons test that just occurred in North Korea
      • Read Topic - The only way for Trump to end the charade is to start a war with North Korea. Everyone needs to get behind OUR PRESIDENT.
      • Read Topic - Which US city will the North Koreans nuke ?
      • Read Topic - This is an ideal time for America to debut our Rods from God on North Korea. Some kinetic warfare is called for imho.
      • Read Topic - North Korea just conducted an above ground nuclear test. Pics coming in from South Korean YTN news
      • Read Topic - Now China is 'seriously concerned' North Korea will spark nuclear war
      • Read Topic - Both North and South Korea were very close to winning the Korean War