• Shall we grab a few Nips and torture those bastards as payback?

• Posted 09/16/2017 04:56 PM - Hide
      • https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ralph_Ignatowski

"
        Ignatowski's death is also mentioned in the book Flags of Our Fathers, coauthored by the son of flag raiser John Bradley. The following are his recollections of Ignatowski's death:

"I have tried so hard to block this out. To forget it. We could choose a buddy to go in with. My buddy was a guy from Milwaukee. We were pinned down in one area. Someone elsewhere fell injured and I ran to help out, and when I came back my buddy was gone. I couldn't figure out where he was. I could see all around, but he wasn't there. And nobody knew where he was.

A few days later someone yelled that they'd found him. They called me over because I was a corpsman. The Japanese had pulled him underground and tortured him. His fingernails... his tongue... It was terrible. I've tried hard to forget all this."

Many years later, in researching my father's life, I asked Cliff Langley, Doc's co-corpsman, about the discovery of Iggy's body. Langley told me it looked to him as though Ralph Ignatowski had endured just about every variety of physical cruelty imaginable.

"Both his arms were fractured," Langley said. "They just hung there, there like arms on a broken doll. He had been bayoneted repeatedly. The back of his head had been smashed in."

Other eyewitness reports further indicated that Ignatowski had been tortured in the cave by the Japanese for three days, during which time they also cut out his eyes, cut off his ears, smashed in his teeth and skull. He had several wounds to his stomach, which had been repeatedly stabbed with a bayonet. As a final insult, his genitalia had been severed and stuffed into his mouth"
      •   [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
      • Fscking Moron
      • Re: Shall we grab a few Nips and torture those bastards as payback?
        Posted 09/16/2017 04:58 PM - Hide
      • Shut up and die.
          [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
      • Fscking Moron
        Posted 09/16/2017 05:02 PM - Hide
      • Shall we grab a few Nips and torture those bastards as payback? #1
      • Stillawake
      • Fscking Moron
        Posted 09/16/2017 05:18 PM - Hide
      • death2me posted:
        No, that's insane.

Are you an adult?

That's the kinda of shit they did, and worse. Read up on Nanking, accounts of Australian, and American POW's, they did it for entertainment.
        Posted 09/16/2017 05:20 PM - Hide
      • Stillawake posted:
        That's the kinda of shit they did, and worse. Read up on Nanking, accounts of Australian, and American POW's, they did it for entertainment.

Yes, it was horrible and merits the strongest condemnation.

But it was SEVENTY YEARS AGO.
      • Fscking Moron
        Posted 09/16/2017 05:21 PM - Hide
      • death2me posted:
        Stillawake posted:

Yes, it was horrible and merits the strongest condemnation.

But it was SEVENTY YEARS AGO.

So was the Holohoax!
      • Really Justin Sane
      • Fscking Moron
        Posted 09/16/2017 06:41 PM - Hide
      • death2me posted:
        . posted:
        So was the Holohoax!

I'm sure you'll agree that the holocaust was horrible and it and its denial merits the strongest condemnation?

More documented death was at the hands of the Japs without any reparations due
      • Fscking Moron
        Posted 09/16/2017 06:42 PM - Hide
      • death2me posted:
        No, that's insane.

Are you an adult?

Go back to F2 you faggot.
      • Join the discussion - There is no registration required!

Name: (Optional)
      Save
      Photo: (Optional)

If you want to embed media, just paste YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter, Instagram, Vine, Liveleak, Imgur (IMAGE or GIFV) links and they'll auto embed.
      Pro tips: Click the angry emojis for popular emoticons/fomotes. Check the trending fomotes for new fomotes.
      • Leaked News:
      • Read Topic - FELLOW RIGHTWINGERS: When Trump takes command, shall we immediately exterminate all the libshits, or torture them a bit first?
      • Read Topic - My wife went to Rite Aid to grab a few things and she hasn't come home yet.
      • Read Topic - I live in San Francisco. As a public service, I shall walk by the Union Square Apple store in a few minutes and take photos of
      • Read Topic - Hillary is against torture but loses no sleep over our ambassador in Libya being tortured to death
      • Read Topic - Hard to believe we paid $81 million to torture a few guys