• SURE TRUMBY TRYING TO TAKE ON THE ENTIRE NBA IS ENTERTAINING BUT FRANKLY I AM MORE CONCERNED ABOUT KIM JONG UN BLOWING UP A NUKE

• Join the discussion - There is no registration required!

Name: (Optional)
      Save
      Photo: (Optional)

If you want to embed media, just paste YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter, Instagram, Vine, Liveleak, Imgur (IMAGE or GIFV) links and they'll auto embed.
      Pro tips: Click the angry emojis for popular emoticons/fomotes. Check the trending fomotes for new fomotes.
      • Leaked News:
      • Read Topic - Baggers, if Supreme Leader Kim Jong-un nukes San Fagcisco? Will you then love him, even more than you love Trump?
      • Read Topic - Kim Jong Un is gonna ejaculate nuclear cum into Donald Trumps gaping ass as Trump pisses into Obama mouth
      • Read Topic - ITT Kim Jong-un and Trump negotiate Nuclear War
      • Read Topic - If Kim Il Jong wanted to really fuck up the USA he could do it with just a few nukes detonated 150 miles up
      • Read Topic - Kim Jong Un is 'preparing to detonate a nuclear bomb in a tunnel'
      • Read Topic - My "Sources" tell me that Between 9:45 and 10:00pm Eastern time tonite we will take out Kim Jong's Missile and Nuclear Program
      • Read Topic - North Korean defector tells Lester Holt Kim Jong Un would use nukes
      • Read Topic - If whoever killed Kim Jong Nam truly thought she was taking part in comedy show...