• Baggers its time for Boycotting Black Products. Show'm our power by denying them revenue.

• Bagger Strong
      • Fscking Moron
      • Posted 09/25/2017 05:23 AM - Hide
      • No more niggerball, no more nigger music, no more nigger anything.
      •   [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
      • Join the discussion - There is no registration required!

Name: (Optional)
      Save
      Photo: (Optional)

If you want to embed media, just paste YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter, Instagram, Vine, Liveleak, Imgur (IMAGE or GIFV) links and they'll auto embed.
      Pro tips: Click the angry emojis for popular emoticons/fomotes. Check the trending fomotes for new fomotes.
      • Leaked News:
      • Read Topic - So libfag Lori Kaplan of NPR spends her time on radio denying black on white violence
      • Read Topic - Baggers, lying as usual, this time about black unemployment
      • Read Topic - Situation: Blacks in St. Louis are marching, chanting, shouting BLACK POWER, threatening and insulting cops, threatening
      • Read Topic - When the Detroit blacks rioted in the 60's, the black unemployment rate there was 11%. I'll bet they miss those pre riot days.
      • Read Topic - GIVE A BLACK A BADGE FOR DOING NOTHING AND HE'LL STILL KILL OTHER BLACKS
      • Read Topic - It must be an awfully terrible time to be a Black parent in today's America.
      • Read Topic - The closest I've ever been to camping was the time I lost power and my WiFi signal for 10 minutes.
      • Read Topic - Can we get some sort of algorithm bot to calculate the avg time a topic can exist before 'black cock' is commented