• What if Trump Inc demolishes the Al-Aqsa Mosque and builds the Temple on its ruins?

• Posted 10/08/2017 03:44 PM - Hide
      • How funny would that be? Imagine Muslims going bezerk and we just gun them down by the millions. Would libfags get mad? If I was Trump that is exactly what I'd do.
      •   [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
      • Re: What if Trump Inc demolishes the Al-Aqsa Mosque and builds the Temple on its ruins?
        Posted 10/08/2017 04:01 PM - Hide
      • I'd use RQ-170s to pamphlet Poontang until Lil Kim snaps and does something stupid and then we take him the fuck out.
      •   [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
      • Join the discussion - There is no registration required!

Name: (Optional)
      Save
      Photo: (Optional)

If you want to embed media, just paste YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter, Instagram, Vine, Liveleak, Imgur (IMAGE or GIFV) links and they'll auto embed.
      Pro tips: Click the angry emojis for popular emoticons/fomotes. Check the trending fomotes for new fomotes.
      • Leaked News:
      • Read Topic - Trump and Netanyahu to demolish Al-Aqsa Mosque: Americans and Israelis together
      • Read Topic - Trump: I would shut down certain mosques in U.S. if elected
      • Read Topic - Don't you think hair on this guy's head stranger than Donald Trump's? Trump never revealed the secret.
      • Read Topic - Donald Trump's bad week: Speculation of waning star abounds after debate. Is Donald Trump fatigue setting in?
      • Read Topic - Israeli forces storm courtyard of Al-Aqsa Mosque in Jerusalem. Looks like dat ole Shemitah shit just got real.
      • Read Topic - As a right-wing African-American I support Trump, but frankly Carson's views are more evolving than Trumps
      • Read Topic - Miss USA pageant denounces Trump's racist comments about beaners; Trump buys Miss USA lol
      • Read Topic - Salon: Emasculated white men love Donald Trump. Trump's rise is directly related to a certain white male limpness.