Blog by Quence
- There are several dozen nude photos of this B list mostly television actress from a long running cable show.Posted 12/11/2017 12:41 AM
- Normally this would not be a big deal, but in this case it could be huge, especially if the plan for a specific website for the photos is put in place.
Answer: Meghan Markle5 comments | 59 views
- This manufactured group who were reduced in numbers not that long ago are just about partying at this point.Posted 12/11/2017 12:12 AM
- The coke and booze use is out of control. They don't even make an effort to pretend they are singing during their brief shows. Sound check? Why bother to show up if they are not going to be singing anyway. They are a mess.
Answer: Fifth Harmony0 comments | 37 views
- Posted 12/10/2017 11:52 PM
- ..invited by your mid-twenties boyfriend to the birthday party (at a private midtown Manhattan club) of an aging counter-culture celebrity hero who popularized/invented/manufactured something still very much in use today hosted by a female member of the former Yugoslav Royal Family.
You realize in retrospect 3 reasons for your invitation:1 comments | 46 views
- Posted 12/08/2017 12:51 PM
- The other day, there were reports about the Church of Sweden's strenuous efforts to appease Islam. Now comes the news that from December 15 to March 15, churches in the diocese of Gothenburg will be used at night as shelters for the homeless.
Lovely idea. But there is a catch. The only homeless people who will be allowed in are foreigners -- either immigrants from elsewhere in the EU, who are by definition legal, or illegal immigrants from outside the EU. In other words, native Swedes need not apply, even though the initiative is being paid for by taxpayer money.7 comments | 99 views
- Posted 12/08/2017 12:21 PM
- Please click the link to watch Mr. Farage make some very good points about how Theresa May got scammed on the deal. Can't embed Bloomberg video here.
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-12-08/tories-welcome-may-s-brexit-deal-as-farage-slams-humiliation0 comments | 29 views
- Posted 12/08/2017 12:00 PM
- One of the women who accused Alabama Senate candidate Roy Moore of making advances on her when she was a teen and he a local prosecutor admitted Friday to forging part of the yearbook inscription she offered as proof.
Beverly Young Nelson told ABC News she wrote part of the disputed note in her high school yearbook that she and famed attorney Gloria Allred presented as proof the then-30-something Moore sought an inappropriate relationship with her in the late 1970s.0 comments | 43 views
- Lindsey Vonn:_"I won't represent the President at the Olympics. I won't accept invite to White House."Posted 12/07/2017 09:16 AM
- She's so stupid that she thinks representing the country instead of the President is something new and edgy. She's a big mouthed moron who somehow thought it was a good idea to voice her political opinions right before the Olympics.
I won't be rooting for her. I hope ANY skier but her wins a medal.
---------------81 comments | 821 views