Anonymous WTF Chat
- Trump: Romney Will Be 'Great Senator, Has My Full Support'Trump should have given you an embassy job in Afghanistan.
- Trump Backs Immigration Bill'"The Grassley bill accomplishes the four pillars of the White House Framework: a lasting solution on DACA, ending chain migration, cancelling the visa lottery, and securing the border through building the wall and closing legal loopholes," Trump said in the statement.'
Nice try. :rolleyes:
- George Soros: I have a Lithuanian Brexit 'butt boy'.George Soros: I won't 'butt out' of Brexit politics
The financier said Brexit was a 'tragic mistake' brought about by 'unscrupulous agitators' in the referendum.
By James Randerson
2/11/18, 9:30 AM CET
Updated 2/11/18, 11:09 AM CET
Financier George Soros has vowed not to "butt out" of supporting a campaign to keep the U.K. in the European Union because Brexit is a "tragic mistake."
- John Kelly: 'Dreamers' Are 'Top Priority for Deportation'Yep. They survived for years being illegals, they can continue.
Dems hoping for fake money shots of ICE dragging away all those valedictorians and Nobel Prize winners.
- Paris Jackson as the Human Wallpaper. The new almost super heroThey'll lose. The estate is very well capitalized, has great lawyers, and Michael was never found guilty of anything.
Then they will sue the pound me too 'victims' for costs, and buy rounds of jesus juice for everyone at the bar.
- Simple MindsWhen i saw this thread the first time i decided to reply when i had more time. I nearly forgot about it. Simple minds is a great band. "Promised you a miracle" could be the greatest song ever made. All the songs on "New gold dream" are good. They went downhill fast after that. "Sparkle in the rain" was badly recorded. Sounded like a live recording. Strange because "New gold dream" had very good sound quality. Someone wrote that Jim Kerr then wanted to be like Bono. I think there is some truth to that. "Dont you (forget about me)" is not a real Simple minds song. For americans Simple minds looks like a one hit wonder because of "Dont you".
- 12 Super Awkward Prom PhotosIn the present world, everything is on the internet, we use internet for even smallest of things. Hookup Apps provide a platform for singles to interact online and bear the fruit of love. We have helped many singles find love irrespective of their age. We let the users interact online and the rest is up to their charms.
- BREAKING The respectable NYT has a Trump "shit whore" story!How the j f Kennedy whores stories, is that next?
Did the check out Bill Clinton days in College Whores stories yet?
How about Jimmy Carter sex with the newly freed slaves stories?
- Stupid Nigger of the Day: Gets Supreme Box Logo Tattooed to ForeheadDude looks like he ate the entire White Castle franchise!
- Lady at Work has Shingles everyone freaking Out About wonder why she's there.I've never had big problems with shingles. You get a good shingle shovel and they pull right off the roof in most cases. just keep pushing and leveraging and they come loose, sometimes the nails will give you trouble and all that, but its not that difficult, just hard work. Putting them on is easier than ever, no tabs nowadays, just get a good air nailer and you can move along pretty quick, they line up and go pretty easy.
For OP, that's not a FLOOR above you, that's called the ROOF. You must be some piece of work to let a poor woman do manual labor while you sit somewhere else.
- CNN poll shows Americans want massive immigration.:facepalm:
The illegals have to go.
- Melania Trump no longer joining President in DavosWashington (CNN)First lady Melania Trump, in a change of plans, will not be joining President Donald Trump on his trip to the World Economic Forum in Davos, Switzerland, later this week.
East Wing communications director Stephanie Grisham confirmed to CNN that the first lady's decision to forgo the trip was based on "scheduling and logistical issues."
- Video of that goofy couple who imprisoned their kids renewing their wedding vows. In Vegas with Elvis. (video)
Kooky xian Quivvers. They follow the same rules an beliefs as that TLC couple who had 18 kids. Kooks.
- Turns out that dead 19yo college kid was indeed GAY and the 20yo kid 'he fancied' now being called a Hate Crime...Obsess?
It's in the current news. Gay smart Jewish kid was stabbed to death by another gay kid/cannot admit being gay kid.
That is funny though that the gay rage defense is not allowed in the gayest state in the country. It is a form of mental illness, not an excuse. Meh. Downgrade it to emotional diress unplanned second degree murder, give him 25 to life.
- Millie Bobby Brown live on instagram.I don't understand it. Where are her parents? She behaves like she's 30 years old which is a sign of a kid who's been around adults too much instead of playing with kids her own age.
She's a good little actress, but she's almost too good for her age. The girl will end up hating her parents who probably push her acting career at the expense of having some normality in her life.
Join a discussion - There is no registration required!
- Posted 02/20/2018 05:25 PM
- President Donald Trump on Monday endorsed former rival and frequent critic Mitt Romney in the 2012 GOP presidential nominee's bid for the U.S. Senate from Utah.
In a tweet, Trump glowingly declared Romney "has my full support."
- Posted 02/20/2018 05:55 AM
- Posted 06/12/2016 02:52 AM
- Some of you may remember Michael Blevins, the Net Nazi who had was known for his "Vonbluvens Show".... he dropped out of everything years ago and hasn't been heard of since. Until now. Yep, this is the same guy....
A Deltona man shot himself while cleaning a handgun but did not discover the bullet hole in his arm until three days later when he changed shirts, Volusia County sheriff's deputies said.
Deputies were called to Florida Hospital Fish Memorial in Orange City on Saturday where Michael Blevins, 37, had checked himself after discovering the bullet wound, investigators said.
Blevins told deputies that on Thursday he was cleaning a .22 caliber pistol in the living room of his Whitewood Drive home, a report stated.
Read more in thread...
- Posted 02/18/2018 10:08 PM
- Posted 07/19/2016 07:12 PM
- Male? Female? Hybrid? Who knows?
- Posted 02/14/2018 03:39 PM
- President Donald Trump issued a statement Wednesday exhorting the immigration bill introduced by Sen. Chuck Grassley and encouraged "all senators in both parties" to support it.
"The Weinstein bill accomplishes the four pillars of the White House Framework: a lasting solution for DACA (Amnesty), ending White migration, cancelling the visa lottery in Europe, and securing the border through building the fence and closing legal hindrances to immigration," Trump said in the statement.
Tip: Hover over >> for last reply to thread preview.