- A year after Teen Vogue went hard lib and started covering BLM instead of clothes, it's out of business. What a surprise.[quote]..[/quote]
Correct, but just think how much more expensive if have to close laptop up in a hurry, at the wrong time, without a wipedown. Stuck together magazine pages are bad, but not$$$s.
They have a demographic they are not even thinking about. "Why does dad want the password to blog?"
- Leftism isnt a business m
- Hey Nisse, they pulled a monkey out of a tree to be next Top ModelFace blacker than body. Weird.
- WTF is this Shinola company? its like $200 hipsterized itemsTake a look at these:
This is a better example of what the shithola watches are worth. I bet many of them come from the same chinkee factories that make fossil and other mass-produced watches geared toward young people of modest means. When I was a teenager (90s), Fossil watches were right around $50+/- - occasionally they'd come out with some special model that might be around $100 but for the most part they were all around $30-$75.
- Brave Women in the Armed Forces of the World
"This thread is to honor the brave women that serve in the armed forces of the world. Remember gentlemen that these women are someone wife, daughter and sister and that we must keep it above board and this thread should be clean.
Brief rules to keep the thread alive:
-Photos of women in the military.
- Top Canadian fashion model Winnie Harlow attends Paris Fashion Week with her unique look.[quote]..[/quote]
Fair enough, but would you date her if the vitiligo progressed to the point where she had white skin head to toe with absolutely no sign of dark skin?
- Free for fags and others who play dress-up
"Del Monte is once again making Halloween fun and fresh by giving away 1,125 banana costumes! Simply complete the form below for your chance to win. For extra banana bliss, upload a photo and turn yourself into a
Del Monte® banana for 5 more chances to win!"
Good luck you freaks
- Would anyone happen to know where I could get the girl this t-shirt is clothing?[quote]..[/quote]
So Im not the only one that was thinking "what the fuck are they talking about?"
- Would anyone happen to know where I could get the t-shirt this girl is wearing?[quote]..[/quote]
I did that. No go. However, you can get the Daddy shirt here:
- Any of you filthy scum-sucking faggots ever try "just for men" or grecian formula to tone down the gray hairs?Don't want to go full out hair dye, but wouldn't mind reducing the gray hair count by a half ..
- Almost on a daily basis I find myself feeling sudden deja vu and ddeja entenduHere's what I've been wanting to do with this "come hither" chick.
- psst hey you...
Tip: Hover over >> for last reply to thread preview.