- Who's lookin' good today? Who's lookin' good in every way?YO the guy's a jiggalo maaaaaaannn!!!!!!!!!
- Beefalo Stance
- Johnny Cash and Joe Strummer(TheClash) do Marley[quote]..[/quote]
Assume thas Shel Siverstein the author of that song.
I prefer Kinky Friedman. I would like to say what James McMurtry and Guy Clark told me about him, but I think they instructed me to keep that under my hat.
- Address 668, "Neighbor of the Beast" by Travis Shredd and the Good Ol HomeboysAudio only, sorry guys. But heard these guys could switch between whiney country, heavy metal, reggae, in 1/32 beat.
Guy moves into trailer next to ex, told perfectly thru stereotypical sappy honkytonk/shredding crotchrock.
- I have started to listen to new pop music"Watt wrote 'Wolves' two years ago and played it for Gomez in Japan; she was instantly sold. 'It makes sense for the sound we're creating: this dark, singer-songwriter vibe,' he says."
"As soon as the former Fifth Harmony member announced she wanted to pay tribute to her birthplace of Havana, watt and Tamposi found a way to incorporate their favorite phrase: 'We like 'nah nahs' in our songs,' says watt."
Interesting. I would like hear what Camila Cabello and beaner Selena have to say about this. They want to pretend that they created the songs they sing.
- Family of Otis Redding angered by LGBTQ "Hijacking" of classic song for fag "awareness campaign"Shitt'n on the cock of teh ghey Rex!
- If F169BBS formed a rock band, what would be the name of our band?The Skinflute Autists.
- Taliban Tupperware Party
- Testing, testing,, I think Hans has implement spyware. Testing to find out....Air bursts minimize radioactive fallout while providing a shit-load of human fatalities.
- Fancy Audio stuff for the losers in the 'pool
"3D" audio has been around a long time. Technology merely allows smaller packaging.
A quality quad decoder from the 70s or 80s can still do groovy shit to in-shack listening but you slobs are likely to lame for that shit.
- I'll bet that you've never seen this Paul McCartney music video.[quote]..[/quote]
He had the same involvement that he had with Live and Let Die, which is to say, no, he wasn't in the movie, he provided the theme song.
- Some Whigger POS Rapper Named Lil Peep Just Dropped Dead of Opiate Overdose[quote]..[/quote]
Live like a nog, die like a nog.
- The 'Pool will shout with bubbling joyConverted the desired songs upon my wondrous CD collection to MP3 shit.
Residing on my always-hard drive I just placed a dozen tunes on a USB stick and inserted said stick into my newest addition to the stereo family. My Panasonic wonder that has a USB port and the needed innards to convert binary shit into analog audio waves my ears can convert to electrical impulses my withered brain interprets as sound.'
Three Dog Night sounded pretty damn good. More than enough clarity, timbre and frequency response to make my liver quiver with unadulterated delight.
This great news should send ripples of unfathomable joy through the cesspool and all residing within.
- "Hey Bartender" a simple 2 min swing/rock song from an old friend's band.Met James Kamp at Mizzou when we were 17. Has over 350 orig songs at patent office, Smith Institute, Lib of Congress. In sealed envelopes. Finally gave up rock lead singer, guitar, stuff after 30 yrs. Has fallback as regged Physical Therapist. Asheville, NC, now.
Plays 3 instruments 5 hrs a day, as has simple needs. Picked up harp and sax a few yrs ago.
- The 40 essential albums of 1967[quote]..[/quote]
Ever go to WoodyFest in Okemah? Had a folksinger friend that said it was amazing. Lots of the extended family there, with stories and late night campfire jams abound.
Saw Arlo 1980ish Jesse Hall at Mizzou. They finally lifted the "classical music only" rule at the 2,000 seat auditorium. Saw John Prine, Taj Mahal, BB King, Harry Chapin there in almost the same year. Pre-punk/new wave days for me.
Tip: Hover over >> for last reply to thread preview.