- Posted 12/06/2017 02:14 PM
- ...two nights ago. She had just come from her regular 15 minute run to the restroom and then it just seemed to pour from her nose right into her food at the table where she and two friends were seated.
https://goo.gl/B7rbTd11 comments | 136 views
- Posted 12/06/2017 08:38 AM
- First of all, the soup was amazing. It's probably the best turkey soup I've ever tasted. I didn't use a specific recipe. Instead I did everything by taste and, since I'm what's known as a supertaster, it resulted in soup nirvana.
Unfortunately, I was a bit too eager and put a spoonful in my mouth when it was piping hot. My tongue still hasn't recovered.9 comments | 76 views
- Posted 12/05/2017 08:48 PM
- Just a couple of days after it was revealed that FBI veteran, Peter Strzok, was removed from Mueller's team due to the discovery of anti-Trump text messages exchanged with a colleague (whom he happened to be having an extra-marital affair with), and hours after the WSJ editorial board called for Mueller to step down for being "too conflicted", Judicial Watch has released emails obtained via FOIA that reveal another agent and a Mueller deputy, Andrew Weissmann, praising former Acting Attorney General Sally Yates' efforts to defy a direct order from President Trump on the enforcement of his travel ban executive order.
"I am so proud. And in awe. Thank you so much. All my deepest respects."2 comments | 53 views
- Posted 12/05/2017 07:43 PM
"When it comes to authentic cuisine, Mexican food (much like Chinese food) has taken a hit thanks to Americanized versions that have seemingly become the norm in restaurants. Even the restaurants that claim authenticity in the restaurant name itself may not be quite as authentic as you think. So what makes a Mexican restaurant truly authentic? It's about the food, drinks, and so much more. Here's how you can spot a fake Mexican restaurant."4 comments | 120 views
- by NewsGuyPosted 12/05/2017 06:56 PM
- This op-ed in The Hill lays out President Trump's plan to secure Middle East peace. The starting point is that peace has never been achieved because the Palestinians never accepted defeat, and have been continuing the wars originally fought 70 years ago after the Balfour Declaration was made.
To get that peace, the Palestinians must accept defeat.1 comments | 64 views