- by GruntledPosted 12/01/2017 08:12 PM
- As weird as the freaks here in the e-biz cesspool but a different style of weirdness.21 comments | 95 views
- Posted 12/01/2017 11:44 AM
- ..who are on again for the 34th time, that they can't even sit still for an hour or two at a weekly event. Well, in their case it is a twice weekly event. They are constantly leaving and coming back.
http://www.crazydaysandnights.net/2017/11/blind-item-8_30.html8 comments | 97 views
- Blind Item Revealed:_This former B list tweener now tries to make it as a singer. He was playing a show...Posted 12/01/2017 12:36 AM
- from November 26, 2013
..this week and female teens were going crazy for the former addict and relative of someone more famous.2 comments | 76 views
- by SheeeeiiittPosted 11/30/2017 08:44 PM
- Kaepernick wins Sports Illustrated Muhammad Ali Legacy Award
BY REBECCA SAVRANSKY - 11/30/17 03:02 PM EST7 comments | 100 views
- Posted 11/30/2017 03:02 PM
- AN IRANIAN woman has gone viral after claiming she's had 50 surgeries in a bid to look like her idol Angelina Jolie. Sahar Tabar, 19, claims to be one of the Tomb Raider actress' biggest fans and has said she "would do anything" to emulate her.
The teen from Tehran underwent 50 surgeries in the space of just a few months, according to Belgian website Sud Info.11 comments | 166 views
- Posted 11/30/2017 02:25 PM
- There's a lot of confusion and misunderstanding out there around the economic impact of illegal immigration in the United States. We decided to bring some clarity around the issue by mapping new numbers on the estimated costs of illegal immigration on a state-by-state basis.
Our viz takes data from the Federation for American Immigration Reform (FAIR) about how much illegal immigration costs in each state. FAIR takes into account a variety of different expenditures, like healthcare, education and refundable tax credits. We mapped these numbers across the United States according to a color-coded scale. Purple and dark red states have comparatively high expenditures, but the pink and blue states spend relatively less money.2 comments | 78 views
- by GruntledPosted 11/29/2017 12:42 PM
- Using Win7. Any suggestions on a make/model that is not too expensive that will allow me to do shit that Aussie freak does?
And while I am here.....35 comments | 207 views