- I shall wear my well-deserved well-earned justly awarded medal with humbleness befitting one of my essencePosted 12/19/2017 11:17 AM
The POTD award does set its owner apart from the riff-raff but I will continue to mingle with you dregs as I dip my toe into the 'pool.2 comments | 85 views
- Posted 12/19/2017 09:10 AM
- TV star Katharine McPhee - who's reportedly dating pop composer David Foster - tried to crash a weekend wedding in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico, and was kicked out by the bride.
McPhee was with close pal and producer Hilary Shor who posted their snarky commentary about the incident in a series of publicly available Instagram stories on her feed, calling the poor bride who denied them entry to her nuptials a "loser."13 comments | 491 views
- Posted 12/18/2017 11:04 PM
"Some years back, I decided I had to quit the teaching profession to which I had dedicated half my life. The modern academy, I felt, was so far gone that restoration was no longer possible. Indeed, I now believe that complete collapse is the only hope for the future, but as Woody Allen said about death, I'd rather not be there when it happens.14 comments | 457 views
- Posted 12/18/2017 07:15 AM
- Hey, Republicans! Did you enjoy Election Night in November? Get ready for a lot more nights like that as immigration turns every last corner of the country blue.
When Ed Gillespie lost in Virginia, liberals crowed about how they're winning the war of ideas. The country has thoroughly, emphatically rejected Trumpism! Republicans, being idiots, played along, arguing only about whether Gillespie's problem was that he didn't embrace Trump enough or embraced him too much.74 comments | 774 views
- Posted 12/17/2017 07:53 PM
"He might be coming to London, but Donald Trump won't be going to Greenwich on his proposed state visit to Britain.12 comments | 181 views
- by death2mePosted 11/27/2017 02:17 PM
- The weather is forecast to be nice so I should kill myself by jumping from the Leaside Bridge tomorrow.
There is no hope for my recovery. I will be miserable as long as I remain alive. By remaining alive, I am just prolonging my suffering.21 comments | 454 views
- by death2mePosted 11/26/2017 11:33 AM
- There is no point to my life; it is just meaningless suffering. Life in general is like that.
I don't think my progressive beliefs are to blame as there are plenty of non-suicidal progressive people.35 comments | 452 views