- Posted 11/30/2017 01:18 PM
- The Fed's vice chariman of supervision, Randy Quarles, had this to say:
"Today, the vast majority of our payments by volume and value are processed by regulated financial institutions. In the U.S. payment system, digital currencies are a niche product that sometimes garners large headlines.4 comments | 87 views
- Posted 11/30/2017 12:20 PM
- ..a match after a year of hooking up with guys for money. The guy taking care of her financially does not want to have children which is a good thing.
http://www.crazydaysandnights.net/2017/11/blind-item-4_29.html20 comments | 229 views
- Posted 11/30/2017 10:13 AM
- Honestly, I had never heard of this woman before reading the blind, but her story made me cry. She had no one in her life to defend her, to support her and to offer her a different life. The people who abused her were and are monsters.
One of the more tragic stories in Hollywood has never really been shared before. This actress was the "it" actress. Just a few movies, but you could tell she was going to be a huge star. I blame a few people for her death. The first in line is her father who started having sex with her when she was about 10. When she started fighting him off and refusing to have sex with his friends in her mid-teens, the police chief, who was also raping her on a weekly basis, threw her in jail.14 comments | 163 views
- Blind Item Revealed:_This former reality star turned singer turned B list actress on a hit network show...Posted 11/30/2017 09:16 AM
- ..is hoping she can get this former A+ list rapper to work with her on the album she is recording. Hey, at least she won't have to have sex with him like she is with the old guy who is producing the record.
http://www.crazydaysandnights.net/2017/11/blind-item-7_29.html0 comments | 66 views
- Marvel's New Editor-in-Chief Just Admitted That He Used a Pseudonym Years Ago to Pretend to Be Japaneseby SheeeeiiittPosted 11/29/2017 05:54 AM
- Marvel's New Editor-in-Chief Just Admitted That He Used a Pseudonym Years Ago to Pretend to Be Japanese3 comments | 73 views
- by death2mePosted 11/27/2017 02:17 PM
- The weather is forecast to be nice so I should kill myself by jumping from the Leaside Bridge tomorrow.
There is no hope for my recovery. I will be miserable as long as I remain alive. By remaining alive, I am just prolonging my suffering.15 comments | 146 views