- Blind Item #1:_They haven't gone out in 6 months. This foreign born A- list actress asked her boyfriend...Posted 11/28/2017 07:28 PM
- ..to not say anything to anyone until he found someone he wanted to date. Our actress hates dating and hates relationships but knows they look good for tabloids. She is so strange. Everyone used to think she turned out normally for being such a popular child actress, but not so much.
http://www.crazydaysandnights.net/2017/11/blind-item-1_27.html2 comments | 69 views
- Posted 11/28/2017 09:55 AM
- ..,but still has A+ list name recognition, is dating her drug dealer. Last time she did that, a boyfriend of her sibling died because of the easy access to drugs.
http://www.crazydaysandnights.net/2017/11/blind-item-2_27.html13 comments | 297 views
- Posted 11/28/2017 09:42 AM
- ..a handful of college strippers to help him celebrate his birthday. Apparently, they all had to refer to him as "daddy." More like great-great-grand dad.
http://www.crazydaysandnights.net/2017/11/blind-item-4_27.html0 comments | 98 views
- Posted 11/28/2017 09:24 AM
- He's permanently an A list celebrity. He is pumped so full of HGH and steroids, not to mention an assortment of opioids, that I am not sure how he is going to play.
http://www.crazydaysandnights.net/2017/11/blind-item-6_27.html0 comments | 54 views
- Posted 11/28/2017 06:52 AM
- The models who will walk the runway include Adriana Lima, Alessandra Ambrosio, Behati Prinsloo, Candice Swanepoel, Lily Aldridge, Elsa Hosk, Jasmine Tookes, Josephine Skriver, Martha Hunt, Sara Sampaio, Lais Ribeiro, Romee Strijd, Taylor Hill, Stella Maxwell, Norah Jones*, Karlie Kloss, Sui He, Roosmarijn De Kok, Bruna Lirio, Maria Borges and more!
*she is not in the show, but she certainly could and probably should be in it.6 comments | 87 views
- by SheeeeiiittPosted 11/27/2017 08:06 PM
- Woman with Down syndrome competes in Miss Minnesota pageant, wins 'Spirit of Miss USA'
By Nicole Darrah, Katherine Lam | Fox News5 comments | 138 views
- by SheeeeiiittPosted 11/27/2017 05:39 PM
- Ex-Smiths lead singer Morrissey 'would push' a button to kill Trump for the 'safety of humanity'
http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2017/11/27/morrissey-would-push-button-to-kill-trump-for-safety-humanity.html23 comments | 192 views
- by death2mePosted 11/26/2017 11:33 AM
- There is no point to my life; it is just meaningless suffering. Life in general is like that.
I don't think my progressive beliefs are to blame as there are plenty of non-suicidal progressive people.33 comments | 257 views