Anonymous Chat Catalog
Browse the latest topics listed by thumbnail.
- R: 18 V: 237
- R: 10 V: 140
- R: 14 V: 81
- R: 9 V: 72
- R: 4 V: 43
- R: 17 V: 175
- R: 30 V: 216
- R: 5 V: 74
- R: 1 V: 60
- R: 9 V: 118
Join a discussion - There is no registration required!
- Posted 02/20/2018 06:27 PM
- Posted 02/20/2018 06:35 PM
- Posted 02/20/2018 11:26 AM
- Donald Trump Jr. expressed his approval on Tuesday morning for a far-right smear campaign against students who survived last week's massacre at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School. Since the shooting, which killed 17 people at their school, the students have become outspoken advocates for gun control and fierce critics of the NRA.
On his Twitter account, Trump Jr. "liked" a story suggesting one of the surviving students, David Hogg, is "running cover" for the FBI. The tweet endorsed by Trump Jr. is inaccurate. It claims that Hogg's father "works as an FBI agent at the Miami field office" when in fact Hogg's father is retired.
The underlying article liked by Trump Jr. is a cesspool of conspiracy theories, concluding that Hogg's advocacy is an FBI plot "only looking to curb YOUR Constitutional rights and INCREASE their power. We've seen similar moves by them many times over. This is just another disgusting example of it."
Trump Jr. also liked a similar article on TruePundit.com. "The kid who has been running his mouth about how Donald Trump and the GOP are teaming to help murder high school kids by upholding the Second Amendment is the son of an FBI agent," states the article, which does not have a byline.
Read more in thread...
- Posted 02/20/2018 06:32 PM
- Posted 02/20/2018 05:27 PM
- Just got my absentee ballot to vote in Italy's March election. I have to send it in very soon and don't know who to vote for.Posted 02/20/2018 05:22 PM
- Does NE1 know who is the "Italy First" candidate? Are there more candidates promising to deport the migrants for realz or just talk? I have no idea who the characters are except for the Berlusconi guy with the plastic surgery face.
- Posted 02/20/2018 05:07 PM
- Almost every large US city is falling apart, even the nice ones streets are crumbling, homeless everywhere, the worst part is there is no hope of a better future.
- Posted 02/20/2018 06:04 PM
Police have arrested the man they say kicked a pregnant woman in the stomach outside a Center City Dunkin' Donuts.
On Tuesday, officers arrested 31-year-old Omar Palmer of South Broad Street, charging him with Aggravated Assault of Unborn Child, Simple Assault and Recklessly Endangering Another Person.
Officials say the incident took place around 10:30 a.m. on Saturday, February 11 on the 1000 block of Arch Street.
Read more in thread...